Republic Airways Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.3

178 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Republic Airways.

Interview

Applied about 2 weeks ago and a week later got an invite to do a video interview. The process was really easy, I did the interview through Sparkhire on my phone. There was 7 questions and it gave you an opportunity to review the question and practice your answers before submitting the final one. Just submitted so waiting for a f2f hopefully!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Republic Airlines flight attendant?   Answer Question
  • Name a stressful situation at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
  • If you could have one 'do-over' what would it be and why?   Answer Question
  • How would clients/customers/guests describe your work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Republic Airways

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airways (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview Process was easy very swift, sometimes felt too good to be true and sure enough it was. Anyone who has applied I really do wish you well but I had a bad experience and ill tell you all why.

Basically I went through all the channels of doing the required work prior to applying, I got the CJO and before you know it they had already started sending the Modules I had to complete. I completed what I felt I was directed to do by the due date and the day came. at 4pm i receive an email saying they had dropped me because I didnt complete the required modules. I was so devastated I called everyone at the company who I thought I could contact to help me figure out what went wrong. And when I tell you I was greeted with the most rudest Inflight training team. It was the worst. I could say a lot more but I will just put it this way, this company has no regard for its employees. or Future employers. The lady i spoke with basically called me stupid and incompetent. I felt like she was killing my dreams, but after all I realized that maybe this CJO was not meant to be and other companies who will fit me better will accept me. I had a bad experience but I'm sure others my have something else to say.

PS: ever since then I'm now chasing a career with United and American Airlines, and I couldn't be happier with the process so far. Their directions are also AS CLEAR AS DAY

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Republic Airways.

Interview

I submitted my application on 7/25. Received an email a few days later to complete a video interview before 8/02 and I completed it 8/01 so I could prepare and research. 8/02 they called me extending an offer pending a clean background check. The VI was pretty easy. It was like an open book test. You had unlimited time and takes to record your responses. I was asked 7 questions. One of them you could only record once so you can't screw that one up.

Interview Questions

• How do your past experiences qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airways in August 2017.

Interview

Applied 8.3, 8.4 VIdeo interview offer, congratulations email and background check consent on 8/7. 3 days later I received a phone call with job offer. Training 9/12 . Anyone else going to be in this training class ?

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Republic Airways.

Interview

Great experience so far! The hiring process for Republic is very quick.

7/24-Applied online
    7/25-Invited to complete a VI and completed it right away. (7 questions)
    7/26-Asked to fill out information for a background check
    7/27-CJO!

Tommy was super nice and helpful with his email and phone communication. I'm headed out to Indianapolis on 8/28 to start training! Let me know if anyone else is signed up! I'm really looking forward to getting started!!!

Interview Questions

• Questions are exactly what has been posted previously.   9 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airways in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online for a Flight Attendant position with Republic Airways on July 5, 2017. On July 6, 2017, I received an email inviting me to conduct a one-way video interview through SparkHire due by July 13, 2017. SparkHire walks you through the process and gives you a chance to practice. It also allowed me to record in segments, so I conducted the interview during a two day period of July 11 & 12, 2017 and submitted it once finished. The interview consisted of 7 questions, 6 of which you have unlimited think time and unlimited takes. One question (#6 for me) allowed only one time to record the response. I found most of the questions here on Glassdoor, which was helpful in preparing. I have listed all the questions I was asked, so that hopefully it may help someone else. This was my third video interview, so I was a little more familiar and little less uncomfortable with the whole experience. Just remember to relax, take a deep breath, smile, look at the camera and try to have fun. After submitting my video interview on July 12, 2017, I received a call and email on July 14, 2017 informing me I was moving forward in the process and requesting a background check. I received my conditional offer and training information on July 17, 2017. I look forward to next month and wish you all the best! Perhaps I'll see you there!

Interview Questions

• Becoming a Flight Attendant is not just a career choice, it's a lifestyle. What attracts you to the Flight Attendant lifestyle?   1 Answer
    • What do you view as the biggest adjustment when becoming a Flight Attendant?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty to help a customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a stressful situation at work, how did you work through it?   Answer Question
    • If you had one 'do-over' what would you change?   Answer Question
    • After reviewing our job description, please describe the experience you hold that best qualifies you for our opportunity?   2 Answers
    • Tell me how you think your clients/customers/guests would describe your work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airways (Miami, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied on line and was called and emailed two days later to do the online video interview. Completed it after researching how to get the position and they called 2 days later to ask when I could go for training.

Interview Questions

• If I had tattoos, ever was arrested, and she gave me 3 dates to go for training.
      I chose end of October because my daughter s expecting a baby and I wanted to be here for that.   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airways in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and within a few days I received an email to complete a video interview within a few days. The questions were very straight forward and you were able to record your answers an unlimited number of times until you were satisfied with your response. About two weeks later I received another email asking me to complete some other application forms in order to be considered for the position. A hiring agent then contacted me to schedule my training class; however, for personal reasons of being able to relocate at the time I had to decline the offer. Overall very easy and positive process!

Interview Questions

• Describe a past position that has prepared you to be a flight attendant   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had to go above and beyond to help a customer   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where the customers expectation were not met and how did you resolve the situation   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airways in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online 7/23 and i completed the assessment the same day. On 7/26 they invited me to complete the video interview, which they give you 5 days to complete. I took that time to research more about the company and brush up on my interview skills. I completed the video interview on 7/29. On 7/31 I received and email and phone stating that I passed the video interview and that i needed to send in my information for my background check. They will call me to confirm my training date. I know my background is squeaky clean so I should know by tomorrow!!

Interview Questions

• If you had one do-over what would it be?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty for a customer?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Republic Airways (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied July 13
    Received Video Interview July 18
    Submitted Video Interview July 21
    July 24 Received a call from HR to complete background
    July 26 Another call from HR with the CJO -congratulating me and informing me about training in Indianapolis Indiana!
    Training begins Aug 28!!
    Who else is going?

Interview Questions

• Becoming a flight attendant is not only a career choice but a lifestyle. What attracts you to the flight attendant lifestyle?   2 Answers
    • What do you view as the biggest adjustment when becoming a flight attendant?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you went above and beyond your duty for a customer.   Answer Question
    • If you have one "do-over" what would you change?   Answer Question
    • After reviewing our job description, please describe the experience you hold that best qualified you for our opportunity?   Answer Question
    • Tell me how you think your clients/customers/guests would describe your work.   Answer Question