Republic Bank (PA) Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Republic Bank (PA) Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Republic Bank (PA)

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Republic Bank (PA)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Republic Bank (PA) (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Quick process, it was a hiring event so there were a lot of other applicants that day. The woman I had was very nice and friendly. She seems very happy to be with the bank and she made me feel like I wanted to work for it as well. She asked both professional and personal (not too personal) questions which gave the interview a more conversational feel. Like I said she was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Republic Bank (PA)

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Bank (PA) (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied online, received phone call from recruiter, met with the recruiter and then had another interview with store manager. Overall, they ask typical questions testing behavior, customer service experience. Took me 2 days for both interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle situations with irate customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Bank (PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for the job online, received a call about 2 weeks later to schedule an in person interview. Interview went well, the recruiter said someone would contact me within the next couple weeks, and the recruiter would personally call if I was rejected for the position. 2 months later, never received any type of communication, even after trying to contact them. Very disappointed by Republic.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was a long line of customers waiting to make financial transactions?   Answer Question
    • When was a time when you had to overcome a problem?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Republic Bank (PA) (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Simple interview. Asked about experience, etc. Was initially denied the offer because what I asked to be paid was "too much". Then I reapplied and accepted the pennies they offered me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Township of Washington, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Bank (PA) (Township of Washington, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview was very informal, not many questions about the job. Purpose of the interview was really to see if the manager likes you. Branch managers are pretty disconnected from day to day operations so you'll learn more about the job from your supervisors and coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you would like to get into banking?   1 Answer