Republic Bank & Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Republic Bank & Trust Interview Questions

2.2

Commercial Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Republic Bank & Trust (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then received a call a week later asking to set up an over the phone interview. The phone interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. They sent an email a week later saying they are going with another applicant.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a group that wants to make a decision opposite of your own?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Republic Bank & Trust (Norman, OK) in September 2014.

Interview

Very easy basic questions. They are desperate to get employees and after working there, I can see why. Nobody stays!! I first interviewed with their one main HR worker and their vp of operations. The second interview was with the branch manger and ops manager at the branch to which I was applying. I had no prior banking experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered me $10 per hour.

IT Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Bank & Trust (Louisville, KY) in January 2010.

Interview

The process didn't seem to be going well; i had a bs in CS and an MS in IT; as soon as i pulled out a certification showing linux, i got the job.

Negotiation

They didn't negotiate and i needed the job

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Republic Bank & Trust (Norman, OK) in August 2009.

Interview

They require very snappy outfits. Do NOT wear a polo shirt, jeans, khakis, or anything casual.

Interview Questions

• None. They are very straight forward. They want 1-2 years of experience.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Republic Bank & Trust in May 2010.

Interview

Two interviews in person over two month period.

Interview Questions

Did not work with my schedule and had other job offers with banks that were much faster in their interview process.

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Republic Bank & Trust in April 2009.

Interview

They asked a loy of sales questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they offered me the position before I left my interview.