Republic Bank & Trust Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2017

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Bank & Trust in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I was sent an email to take a teller simulation and told I would be interviewed if I scored appropriately on the simulation. I was then called for an interview and went to the HR office in Norman, OK for this interview. I arrived 30 minutes early due to road construction. My interviewer ran about 10 minutes late.

I met with a very nice lady named Diane who said I was to interview with someone named Kelly. Immediately after leaving the building I received an email saying they did not want to hire me. They gave no reason and it was not consistent information with what I was told in the interview about the process. I called and spoke with Diane again (the very nice secretary in HR) and she said she would have someone call me, since I was rejected with no reason. The only information provided by me in the interview that was not a response to questions was that I was part of a layoff at my last job, and when they asked me if I had questions, I asked how long their most recently hired tellers had been there (reply: "they are all students and they leave when they graduate". I may have been treated differently by not being a college student.

It is very possible they are looking for a particular age group for teller positions. I am also disabled so who knows if that was taken into account. Or, I was not offered a position because I did not lie on any of their questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Republic Bank & Trust

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Republic Bank & Trust (Norman, OK) in September 2014.

Interview

Very easy basic questions. They are desperate to get employees and after working there, I can see why. Nobody stays!! I first interviewed with their one main HR worker and their vp of operations. The second interview was with the branch manger and ops manager at the branch to which I was applying. I had no prior banking experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered me $10 per hour.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Republic Bank & Trust in May 2010.

Interview

Two interviews in person over two month period.

Interview Questions

Did not work with my schedule and had other job offers with banks that were much faster in their interview process.