Republic Services Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service Associate

Republic Services Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Services (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

It was easy typical interview make sure you do your research about the company..Was asked typical interview questions answered in s.t.a.r format then after that I sat with a rep listen to a few calls seems really easy and then she asked me if i had any questions I said no and she said someone will reach out to me.. the recruiter Called me the next day and offered me the position!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Republic Services

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Republic Services (Chandler, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Was approached with recruitment e-mail. Took online assessment. Was approached by another recruited for phone interview. Passed to physical on site interview with sit-in and short tour. Called for background test information and drug testing. Passed and e-mailed document signings. E-mailed first-day training location.

Interview Questions

• "Why did I quit my last job."   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Republic Services in March 2017.

Interview

Received and email requesting a time frame for a phone interview, called the recruiter and left a message for a good time to callback. The Recruiter seemed to be otherwise engaged when I did finally speak with her as explained below.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter (and I use that term loosely) did not ask me any questions, she talked non stop about the company for about 10 minutes and how the position I was applying for would soon be phased out/relocated to another state and I could either relocate or apply for another position within the company. She did tell me she worked from home in NC which I could tell by the dogs barking in the background.   2 Answers

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Republic Services.

Interview

the hiring process was done on a timely manner, the person that did the interview was very professional and pleasant it was a nice experience to sit in and see actual calls coming in and how they were handled

Interview Questions

• say in Spanish and then translate into English Why I want to work for Republic Services   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Republic Services (Charlotte, AR) in February 2017.

Interview

Great interview! I loved how I was given a change to step up to the floor and listen to a few real calls. It gave me a real time experience and helped me foresee the type of call I would be handling once I graduate from training.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you handled an upset call and what did you do to resolve it?   1 Answer