Reputation Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.9

Vice President & Consulting Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reputation Institute (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

I applied via email from a LinkedIn advertisement, heard back very promptly from their VP of HR to schedule a phone interview. Over a period of several months, I had countless more phone discussions, with the VP of Human Resources, the Executive Partner of North America, and the company's CEO. I was then asked to give a presentation using their methodology and data to a panel in their home office. Despite a great deal of enthusiasm about my application from the HR department, no one else at the company seemed engaged in the process. It was suggested I conference with my would-be supervisor for 3-4 hours before the presentation, but after he failed to show up for two scheduled calls, he only only had time for a 20 minute discussion at a rapid-fire clip. The whole interviewing team was late to or missed no fewer than three scheduled calls, and I was left waiting outside of the office for 45 minutes without communication the day of the presentation despite arriving at the time instructed. While everyone on the team seemed very pleasant, I did not get a sense of professionalism or organization which I normally encounter during the interview process. It is clear from reviews here as well as their general approach to hiring why they are going through a re-structuring and hiring process. I wish them luck with some fresh blood.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reputation Institute (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Basic Interview process with the CFO. Most of the time was spent with him speaking and giving the impression that the company was mismanaged. He was more interested in telling you everything he has done since joining the company as compared to explaining what challenges the company now faces. Asked very few questions about applicants work history.

Tbd Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reputation Institute (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very casual and unstructured. It started with contact from an internal recruiter, followed by a screen with a senior member of the staff, followed by an onsite interview with 3 people who didn't seem prepared or know that they had to interview someone. The conversations all went well, there were case questions, no problem solving questions. It basically felt like a meet & greet rather than anything else. A fairly long meet & greet if that was the first 2 rounds of interviews. There has been no follow up from them since our last meeting, despite my follow up and Thank You notes.

For a company that looks to give advice to other companies on how to monitor and manage their reputation, the candidate treatment felt too casual, and gave me an very unfavorable taste about working for them. I did not pursue this further.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Reputation Institute in November 2014.

Interview

Worst 7-month experience ever. Jumping through hoops, preparing and giving a in-depth presentation - which they are now using parts of - and after at least 10 interviews with various executives, no offer. Person who got the job is not in the field and not the only hire that is totally strange.

Interview Questions

• How do you know you won't be bored?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation Institute (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Pretty laid back process. Not very intense. Asked some background about my data skills. Got a reply within a week and I was able to start wishing around 3 weeks.
    Interview was only with the hiring manager and team leader.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reputation Institute in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by HR, two employees in both the consulting and the research department, two interviews with the consulting department. Although I had traveled across the state for the third round of interviews, my interview was rescheduled for several days after. It was difficult for me find accommodations so that I could attend the third round of interviews. Although I was told I would be meeting with two employee within the department, but one was late to the interview and so I ended up meeting with them sequentially instead of as a group. Thus, I had to provide the same information twice. The interview was for a position that was not advertised and they did not offer a position when I followed up later. I'm sure there was a reason as to why they rescheduled the interviews, but I found it unprofessional that they rescheduled me for several days later.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with marketing?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation Institute (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in November 2016.

Interview

First round interview with future boss, second round a technical exercise, and final round interview. The first round is just an overview about the company and the type of tasks they expect you to do.
    Do research on the reviews of this company to know what to expect. Tip: do not trust the shining 5* reviews, as they seem to be written by HR (easy to spot, when the tip part repeats the "Keep communicating with the team" bit).

Interview Questions

• Can you code in VBA? It seems like they are trying to automate analysis output from SPSS straight to PowerPoint. Other questions are ordinary, nothing in particular stands out.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reputation Institute (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in June 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. The first one involved completion of a task. I have received the task by e-mail several days prior to the interview and I had to prepare at home. Both interviews were quite informal and pleasant. The questions I have been asked are the usual ones you get in every interview.