Reputation.com Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen: Describe yourself, recent project, etc. If you presented yourself well, recruiter would then explain the role more to you, what the next steps of the hiring process, are, etc. Pretty standard stuff.
Take-Home Assignment: NDA; soft deadline of a week

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Reputation.com? Why did you decide to apply to Reputation.com?   Answer Question

Reputation.com Response

Oct 4, 2017 – Leadership Team

We appreciate your feedback! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience interviewing with Reputation.com. Best of luck to you in your job search!

Other Interview Reviews for Reputation.com

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Redwood City, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

First HR phone call, then a take home assignment, requires to finish using Python/ R, I submitted within 24 hours, third round is a technical phone interview with a Data Scientist, asking some questions about the assignment, and one Python coding question. Then the on-site interview with 3 people, team lead, the same DS as the phone interview, and a HR, in the on-site interview, all the questions they asked are Python algorithm problems, I was wondering if they want to hire a Data Analyst or an Engineer. The office looks nice, but I guess they have high expectation for this role.

Interview Questions

• If u have 1 billion random numbers, find the median, the storage for u to save numbers is only 10 numbers per time.   Answer Question