Reputation.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Enterprise CSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Tempe, AZ) in June 2018.

Interview

Very quick- Roughly 2.5 weeks from applying to job offer. Great internal recruiter who guided me through the entire process. Have not had an interviewing experience that positive before. 4 rounds total, 3 were in person.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (San Francisco, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• All questions are class ones. The difference among final, finally, finalize in java. Check if a list is a loop. Difference between LinkedList and ArrayList.   Answer Question

Channel Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Redwood City, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me 1 month after I applied. Then, quickly moved to their HR. Went for onsite interview twice. First time with 4 people and the second time is to give a presentation to the VP and director.

Interview Questions

• the usually interview questions with a lot real life scenarios happening in a typical new-to-the channel stage.   Answer Question

May 12, 2016 – HR Business Partner

We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback regarding your Channel Sales interview. Thank you for your patience during the processing time after your application. Ideally, we'd like to... More

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Redwood City, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

It consisted of 3 rounds, with different managers in each round. Each interview was usually around 30 minutes to an hour. There was definitely a need to prepare for the interview.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reputation.com in May 2017.

Interview

Long, confusing, and often disjointed due to lack of information sharing between departments and offices. Also, the C suite level interviewer was brash, condescending and acted as if they had no idea what my salary expectation was. It was strange to say the least and a colossal waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Vague and bordering on lack of knowledge of the marketing world   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com.

Interview

Got stood up for my first phone interview. Rescheduled, where went over details of job and I was very transparent about my needed salary. Told them if they could meet that number, then I would be interested and was told it was possible. Moved on to do three more interviews via phone or Skype. The whole process took around four weeks. Got an offer, but low-balled my stated salary requirements by about $10k, which I had repeated very clearly in each interview loop. Said they would "work on it" while we went through paperwork, background checks, and contacting my references. That whole process went on for another two weeks of limited and ambiguous communication. Started getting wary of how things were proceeding, then finally got a call from a totally new Head of Talent Management to find out that the renegotiated offer actually based at another $6k below the original low-ball offer. What a waste of time. I spent a month and a half being jerked around and lied to by them, when I could have been applying for and pursuing other jobs. They expected me to move to a new city for what actually would have been a pay cut by the end? Such a sketchy company. I would advise anyone else to stay away.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual or out of the normal interview questions. I guess the whole "what salary are you looking for" question doesn't matter to them at all.   Answer Question

As said before, they came in well under my clearly stated minimum salary requirements for the role. Later found out even that was a lie. They'll string you along then hope you take below market value after investing so much time pursuing a role with them. The whole process was unorganized, poorly executed, and a sham. Stay away.

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com.

Interview

The entire process took about three weeks. Applied online and was invited to a phone interview with the recruiter within a day. I had an on-site interview the following week followed by two more phone interviews with the remote team I'd be working with. Overall an extremely positive experience - the recruiter and hiring manager kept me engaged by checking in with me while moving me along in the process.

The only thing I didn't get a feel for was the company culture - even after interviewing on-site. The atmosphere on-site wasn't necessarily inviting.

Interview Questions

• How would you position this product to a business that you use frequently? Why is it important/what is the value?   Answer Question

Competitive offer in terms of compensation, but not the right culture fit. I wish I could have talked to someone in the role I would have been filling to get a better idea of the day-to-day.

May 12, 2016 – HR Business Partner

Thanks for taking the time to share the experience from your Account Representative interview. It is nice to hear that overall you had a positive interview experience. We are disappointed that the... More

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com in November 2017.

Interview

Lengthy interview process which leads to nowhere. 1st round was a Codility test. 2nd round with Senior engineer for 30 mins. 3rd round was supposed to be with Director of Engineering. After rescheduling this a couple of times, on the day of interview I get a call from another engineer who got pulled in to the interview at the last minute. The interview went well and the interviewer was impressed and even told he would recommend me for an onsite interview. The HR reaches out saying they would like to do another phone interview again since they had to fly me out. This 4th round was again with the Director. Again, the same process of rescheduling a few times, and finally get a call. Have a talk about my background and interests in a 20 min call. Next day get a standard rejection email that they are pursuing other candidates that fit the position. Totally absurd interview process and a complete waste of time.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Applied through a recruiting company. Had a Phone interview with the VP of Engineering. Then 1:1 interviews. It was a regular silicon valley interview with a lot of white boarding. Lot of algorithms and java questions.

Got another offer.

Backend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Talked briefly with HR over phone and then company scheduled onsite after a week.
    Company is a total crap. They have a small office in Tempe which looks like a warehouse. Employees here have major attitude problem.
    Was asked to code in laptop connected to a projector.

Interview Questions

Reputation.com Response

Jun 23, 2017 – HR Business Partner

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you had that experience while interviewing with Reputation.com. We encourage you to reach out to us directly regarding your feedback on our office as we have... More

Technical Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reputation.com in May 2017.

Interview

Spent about 5 min with the recruiter on the initial screen, all he cared about was salary expectations which I was fine with. I just wasted 2 months interviewing with another company to find out their comp structure is 70/30 and they won't come anywhere near what I'm making now so trust me, its better to set expectations early. What I didn't like is him saying they pay according to your previous salary, as in if you were making $50k, no chance they'll pay you $150k which is unreasonable if the person is skilled and thats the market rate. Either way, no issues on salary expectations, on to the next round which was a HW assignment.

HW had 2 questions, 1 re-sizing a js widget/iframe. Pretty basic although its been years since I did any HTML related work so it took a bit longer for me. 2nd one was pulling some data using API from some random site, simple.

30 min technical phone screen. 27 minutes of it went great. In the last 3 minutes I asked how much coding they actually do day-to-day because I'm not really looking for a software engineer job.

Few days later recruiter followed up saying they're won't continue. They liked everything expect that I wasn't willing to do hands on work. Not exactly what I said, I just wasn't interested in coding but if thats the requirement then its mutual.

Overall, positive experience.