Reputation.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reputation.com Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2018

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process is based on algorithms, object oriented programming language. I went through 2 telephonic calls and 6-7 rounds during the onsite interview. The interviewers were very friendly and will try to get the best out of you and release any nerves you might have. Also, be prepared for some white board algorithmic problem solving.

Director of IT and Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Redwood City, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Had a phonecall with the recruiter,, who was very nice, then went onsite to meet with the team.
    This was a combo position-- Director of IT and Security, which is a little unusual to have both roles in one position.

The first 3 people were ok, but the last one, everything just fell apart. Interviewer did not seem to have any patience, like he did not want to be there, and a bit unprofessional. Picked up the following comments, keep in mind this is for a Director of IT position: Who made up this stuff on your resume ? (i just didn't answer that one, but it threw me off for the rest of the interview and had a hard time with questions. Job interviews are not my strong point)

another comment: Nobody knows what to do with IT, and nobody wants it. IT does not see the big picture. it took months to get my new laptop. (Ok, so you are trying to recruit someone to run a department, and you are told no one wants it, or knows what to do with it, how to make them feel welcome....)

Basically, IT is overloaded, only 3 IT people, they have 9-10 offices, the IT person I met with is excellent, and I would have like to have worked with him. IT does see the big picture.

I had different people telling me slightly different things I would be doing on the role, and when I asked again, to explain it, got told, in a loud voice: "Like I said before...."

I felt like they wanted free help, as they kept asking what they needed to do to pass an audit. I gave them the standard audit questions, but they wanted specifics on what the auditor would ask for, (I don't read minds) I asked if they had last years audit, and work off of that, or call the auditor and ask for a pre-audit. (I got a blank look, this is audit 101)

at the end, I got told to "pack my things and leave". (twice) and also muttered, "I hate interviews"

Oh well, don't need to be here anyway...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Redwood City, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

First HR screening--> Assignment--> Technical Screening Phone Interview--> Onsite Interview (6 Rounds, first round NLP, second round SQL, third round General, fourth round Data structure, fifth round Python coding, sixth round probability and Statistics

Interview Questions

• Onsite interview python coding question, SQL query, probability and statistics question, NLP questions and one kind of data structures question,   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Redwood City, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone screen -> lengthy NLP assignment -> technical phone call. Didn't make it past that because I was unlucky enough to have a rude and unprofessional technical interviewer (complained about the recruiter, instructed me to simply answer her questions and not try to engage her in a discussion, refrained me from using examples from my coding test, seemed unprepared to interview me).

Interview Questions

• They are essentially looking for a Data Analyst (cheaper Data Scientist) with strong NLP domain expertise.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com in November 2017.

Interview

Lengthy interview process which leads to nowhere. 1st round was a Codility test. 2nd round with Senior engineer for 30 mins. 3rd round was supposed to be with Director of Engineering. After rescheduling this a couple of times, on the day of interview I get a call from another engineer who got pulled in to the interview at the last minute. The interview went well and the interviewer was impressed and even told he would recommend me for an onsite interview. The HR reaches out saying they would like to do another phone interview again since they had to fly me out. This 4th round was again with the Director. Again, the same process of rescheduling a few times, and finally get a call. Have a talk about my background and interests in a 20 min call. Next day get a standard rejection email that they are pursuing other candidates that fit the position. Totally absurd interview process and a complete waste of time.

Senior Software Engineer, Backend Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Redwood City, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Initial 30 mins with HR/recruiter. Then an hour with Director. This can get technical as well. Basic to advance Java topics including Threading. After that a HackerRank challenge.
    Next phase is on-site interview at their HQ in Redwood City, CA. The interview was with 6 different people that was 45 mins each (senior/software engineers, director and then VP).
    The questions consists of CTCI types and System Design. A lot of focus on System Design questions. If you google those you will get the idea.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen: Describe yourself, recent project, etc. If you presented yourself well, recruiter would then explain the role more to you, what the next steps of the hiring process, are, etc. Pretty standard stuff.
    Take-Home Assignment: NDA; soft deadline of a week

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Reputation.com? Why did you decide to apply to Reputation.com?   Answer Question

Reputation.com Response

Oct 4, 2017 – Leadership Team

We appreciate your feedback! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience interviewing with Reputation.com. Best of luck to you in your job search!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Redwood City, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

First HR phone call, then a take home assignment, requires to finish using Python/ R, I submitted within 24 hours, third round is a technical phone interview with a Data Scientist, asking some questions about the assignment, and one Python coding question. Then the on-site interview with 3 people, team lead, the same DS as the phone interview, and a HR, in the on-site interview, all the questions they asked are Python algorithm problems, I was wondering if they want to hire a Data Analyst or an Engineer. The office looks nice, but I guess they have high expectation for this role.

Interview Questions

• If u have 1 billion random numbers, find the median, the storage for u to save numbers is only 10 numbers per time.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

A few phone screens, they had me complete a lengthy "challenge", which is not too a-typical. However, the hiring manager spoke with me about it and asked me to make updates to it to prepare to defend it in an interview, which never occurred. After sending a couple polite follow-ups I finally heard back a month later that they had moved on. I feel like work was stolen and I was used as free labor, this is unethical.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions, nothing special   1 Answer

Reputation.com Response

Sep 25, 2017 – Leadership Team

Thank you for your feedback regarding your Product Marketing interview. We value your time and effort -- unfortunately, challenge exercises don't always result in another interview. We understand... More

Software Engineer, Backend Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Tempe, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

1.Phone interview with technical recruiter 2. On-site Interview with Director(including a Java challenge) 3. Hand on Test about Microservices and Spring Boot 4. Group/Panel Interview (4 interviewers besides a VP).

Interview Questions

• 1.Basic Java/J2EE Questions. Collections(hierarchy), Spring(benefits, drawback, autowire), and Hibernate(O2O, O2M, M2M). 2.Resume questions not only the recent project   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reputation.com in July 2017.

Interview

Got contacted by a recruiter, had a few calls over a two week time frame. Talked to the managers, and the Vice President. Everyone was great. I got to talk to a lot of employees also.

Interview Questions

• Job history, how I succeed, what do I find hard about my current role. etc   Answer Question