Reputation.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reputation.com Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.6

Customer Success Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reputation.com.

Interview

I felt the application process went well, but the post application process left me with a negative impression.

The first round was a 30 minute conversation with the hiring manager

The second round included an onsite assessment presentation to test how I would upsell and renew an existing unhappy client. I felt that the prompt was well suited for my knowledge of the business and that reputation prepared me well. The questioning during the presentation was timely and well thought out. They did a good job challenging me but keeping it relevant.

They brought me on site for the third round; where I met with the hiring manager, my direct reports, and a peer.

I was disappointed with the process once the interviews had concluded. Here was the timeline:

- After the interview: I was told I would hear back by the end of the week or the beginning of the next week.
    - One week after the interview concluded: I followed up and was told that they needed more time and that they needed till the end of the week.
    - Two weeks after the interview concluded: I followed up since there was no work from Reputation. I received a prompt reply but was told they needed another week.
    - One month after the interview concluded: No update from Reputation, so I emailed the hiring manager to withdraw my name.

I understand that issues arise and that clients take priority, but interview candidates are clients as well and at minimum deserve updates up with a realistic timeline.

Interview Questions

• During the presentation, one of the interviewers who was playing the role of the client asked, would you give me a discount if I resign? This was difficult because I did not know what they discount policy was at the time.   1 Answer

Enterprise Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Tempe, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewing was a fun process. The phone interview challenged me and pushed me to think more than the typical interview. It was a process that gives you confidence in the company, and yourself.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this role that hasn't been brought already?   1 Answer

Sales Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Redwood City, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had what seemed to be two very good phone interviews and a strong face to face interview which resulted in a verbal agreement, handshake and start date. When I follow-up with Human Resources I was told that a last minute a new candidate had been put in the mix and that I would informed in several days of the results of the other candidates results. I was shocked. I never received any feedback or follow-up even after I reached out to people I interviewed with. I was professional "ghosted".

What ever happened to basic business ethics and the professional agreement that a handshake represents. I was appaIled at the lack of professionalism from everyone involved including the CEO and CFO. If this is the way they treat people, then one should be concerned. The irony is that their name is Reputation.com.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult search you have performed?   Answer Question

Small Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Tempe, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I arrived at the door exactly 12 minutes early. Upon arriving I rang the door bell and was greeted by a man who did not say a word but looked at me as if he expected me to speak first. I told him who I was here to see as instructed via email and I was let in. I was offered a drink, briefly introduced to a seemingly nice lady from HR and then brought to a small table with classroom chairs. While waiting for 8 minutes, it was so silent in the building I could have heard a pen drop. The pleasant lady from HR approached and I could tell she was instantly unimpressed with my own self. However, this was not discouraging for long as the feeling quickly became mutual as we took a tour around the office. Apparently nobody in the department I would be working in was at the office at this time, but I was introduced to several people in departments I would not be working in who all seemed friendly enough, including one of my soon to be interviewers who took off his headphones and said he didn't have time to meet me just yet.

I was then taken to a large room where one of my interviewer introduced himself and asked me complex questions such as, "Tell me about yourself", "Why do you want to work here" and "Tell me about what you did at your last job." The types of questions that really separate the leaders from the followers. At some point another interviewer came in and sat alongside the first interviewer. The final question asked was, "It seems like you might really be more interested in a technology & troubleshooting oriented position, are you sure this is even something you would want to do?" Was I being talked out of a job? The interview process was overall awkward and boring but by no means the worst I've had,

Channel Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Redwood City, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me 1 month after I applied. Then, quickly moved to their HR. Went for onsite interview twice. First time with 4 people and the second time is to give a presentation to the VP and director.

Interview Questions

• the usually interview questions with a lot real life scenarios happening in a typical new-to-the channel stage.   Answer Question

May 12, 2016 – HR Business Partner

We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback regarding your Channel Sales interview. Thank you for your patience during the processing time after your application. Ideally, we'd like to ... More

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Pretty straightforward. No frills. To the point. Reviewed the resume. Asked pertinent questions regarding past, present job function. How it relates to the position being applied. The interview was one on one with first the manager and a peer that I would be working with. Overall e pertinence was quite positive from the get go.

Interview Questions

Reputation.com Response

May 12, 2016 – HR Business Partner

Thank you for submitting feedback regarding your Sales interview. We are glad that you had a positive experience interviewing at Reputation.com. We are happy to have you on the team!

Enterprise Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Redwood City, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

submitted my resume and they called me for an interview, then asked me to come to the office for a second interview and gave me a job offer a week later. They negotiated my salary with me. Pretty tough negotiators, as I was evaluating various offers. From day one they made a lot of promises that they never delivered on. Stay away from this company.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Many other typical interview questions
      Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com.

Interview

The entire process took about three weeks. Applied online and was invited to a phone interview with the recruiter within a day. I had an on-site interview the following week followed by two more phone interviews with the remote team I'd be working with. Overall an extremely positive experience - the recruiter and hiring manager kept me engaged by checking in with me while moving me along in the process.

The only thing I didn't get a feel for was the company culture - even after interviewing on-site. The atmosphere on-site wasn't necessarily inviting.

Interview Questions

• How would you position this product to a business that you use frequently? Why is it important/what is the value?   Answer Question

Competitive offer in terms of compensation, but not the right culture fit. I wish I could have talked to someone in the role I would have been filling to get a better idea of the day-to-day.

May 12, 2016 – HR Business Partner

Thanks for taking the time to share the experience from your Account Representative interview. It is nice to hear that overall you had a positive interview experience. We are disappointed that the ... More

Client Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Redwood City, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process was easy but were not honest about job description. The interview was great with the hiring manager but the hiring manager left after I was hired which was a shame because she seemed great.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about client specific situations   1 Answer

May 12, 2016 – HR Business Partner

Thank you very much for leaving feedback regarding your Client Success Manager interview. We are sorry to hear that you had a negative interview experience. It is always a challenge when there are ... More

IT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reputation.com (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different people. They all went very well. Some tech questions and personal questions. Nothing to hard. I thought I had it in the bag. Apparently I was mistaken.