- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Liverpool, United Kingdom Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at ReputationDefender
Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England, England
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReputationDefender (Liverpool, England, England) in Dec 2017
Two step interview process. Initial screening with general questions regarding the business, how you fit in etc. The second interview which focused on selling/presentational skills specified to my future role in the company.
- Give me an example of your problem-solving abilities in your previous work?
Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReputationDefender (Tempe, AZ)
Starts with a phone interview which is pretty straight forward. The second interview will likely be in person. Some people get asked for a third interview also in person. Be prepared to do objection handling. Know the three core products. 1) Executive Privacy 2)Review/Social Media Managment 3) ReputationDefender
- Client was pitched a $15,000 for full resolution but opted to begin with a lower package. At the end of the engagement, as expected client didn't see the results he/she wanted. How do you handle?
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ReputationDefender in Apr 2015
I had three interviews: one phone scan from HR recruiting, one phone interview with the person who was formerly doing this job, and one FaceTime interview with the individual in charge of the team. I was living across the country at the time, so all interviews were digital.
- I was asked to rewrite a sample bio about an individual/company as a way to assess my writing skill.
Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReputationDefender (Redwood City, CA) in Jan 2015
Straightforward and easy. Instructions were given on what was expected. They asked why the person would be a good fit and the asset they can bring to the company. You have to have high-level communication skills.
- What makes you a good fit for this position?