ResCare Caregiver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ResCare Caregiver Interview Questions

1.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare in October 2016.

Interview

I came and the office staff was super friendly. Once the interviewer was ready she took me into an office where we talked about my experience,she went over my resume and told me who they had contracts with and the type of work expected...she left and I did a test on which I got 98% . she said she has to wait for my background and references to come back and within 2 weeks she would like to start orientation and fingerprinting if everything comes back good.

Interview Questions

• what would be 3 things past coworkers would say about you?   1 Answer
  • why do you think rescare should hire you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ResCare

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResCare (Boise, ID) in January 2016.

Interview

One of the easiest interviews I've had, the managers seemed nice at the time and seemed very willing to work with you. The interview process was the best and easiest part of the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate pay and they were more than willing to start me out with more than what the base starting wage was

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare (Tucson, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Too long, Lots of references required. Tiresome. Wanted friends for references as well as former job experience people. This was for a position to care for my own child and receive state money. The interview process is set up to screen out criminal types because they send them to anyone's house.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ResCare (Auburn, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very thorough and to the chase. They ask if you have experience working with the disabled/elderly, how you would handle emergency situation and if you can be trusted with patient confidentiality. They are usually seeking to hire people desperately because the turnover rate is relatively high as far as jobs goes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience taking care of someone.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResCare (Lafayette, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

It was very simple you take assessment test if you pass it you go through your interview process and its pretty simple basic questions on your knowledge of caregiving in home care and to see if you're kind enough and have the mental mind state to do this job which it takes a special person to do this type of job

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to an angry client?
      What experience do you have as a caregiver?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in East Wenatchee, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ResCare (East Wenatchee, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

Basically just asked me what my caregiving background was and then hired me on the spot. It was really a bit informal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasnt a negotiating phase.