ResCare Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResCare (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

I was already an employee there, and looking to advance into a higher paying position. I was called into the Director's office (for whom I would be working for), answered 3 questions, and then sent on my way. It really wasn't an interview because he already had his mind made up, as to who he was going to promote. Interviewing me, was just a required formality.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ResCare

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResCare (Lynchburg, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

Pretty easy. Just had a 1:1 interview with the owner, and then a group interview with my direct supervisor and the owner. It consisted of your normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • What was a situation where you turned a negative into a positive?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Just recently bought by ResCare, which is a huge billion dollar corporation. Probably way better benefits and salaries than before.