ResCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ResCare Interview Questions

Interviews at ResCare

2.0

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare.

Interview

Phone call interview, background check, photo, and finger print and etc. Have I ever work around special need or disability clients? Are dependable? Do you have current car insurance? What are your strong and weak points when dealing with conflicts between co-workers? Have you ever been in a management position before? Do you have good customer services skills? Can you lift a patient or clients that weights up to 90 lbs and up? Do you have any problem dealing with a male client?

Negotiation

Prefer not to say

Job Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ResCare.

Interview

They are looking to use your talent and hire you temp. They use a staffing agency. They can hire you today and let you go tmrw. Negotiate your pay rate. At least 18 n hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do you have a valid driver license?
    You will use your on car
    No background check
    You will work Saturday sometimes

Job Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ResCare (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online it two more than 3 weeks and then someone called me for group interview, they did orientation about the company and then a panel interview of two people asking regular HR questions more than a week later I got a call for the offer and to do the drug test

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at ResCare?   1 Answer

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResCare (Memphis, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview was quick and I was hired before it was over. I accepted it because I wanted a new experience that was not retail. The gentleman that interviewed me was nice, it just didn't work out.

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durant, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResCare (Durant, OK) in August 2013.

Interview

It was a government contract buy out, so we all just transferred over and were incorporated into the new company. We all sat as a group and went through orientation and the meet and great process.

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare (Huntington, WV) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a Question and Answer session with the immediate supervisor and that supervisor's immediate supervisor. It was very informal and many of the questions didn't relate to the job itself.

Interview Questions

• If someone wrote a book about you, what would the title be?   Answer Question

Operation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResCare.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager at the business location. Interview was in a closed conference room away from other distractions. Hiring manager was friendly and I felt he asked some honest/standard questions throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What my appoach would be to someone not achieving their goals.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare (Louisville, KY) in February 2014.

Interview

Standard. Tel me about yourself type of questions. The interview process may be conducted with a rep from HR present. It may also include multiple leaders and possibly the peer group. Nothing tricky but they will hone in on the desired skillset quickly.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResCare (Fort Wayne, IN) in December 2010.

Interview

there was no issue with the interview, however the others that applied for the position we more qualitified the i was, and have more years of service than myself. I remained in the position that I am in at the present time. I feel that the person who interviewed me was very polite and understanding of what I wanted out of the interview.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResCare (Atlanta, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

You apply online, and then interview with whomever your supervisor will be. There are predetermined questions that are asked, and your answers are written down. Some questions are general and some are very detailed. They are the usual interview questions you get at every interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation of salary. It is what it is. Be advised that this company does not give raises.