ResCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ResCare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.1

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare in July 2017.

Interview

I completed a application online and the next day I received notification that they wanted me to come in for a interview. I was interviewed by two people who were very warm and compassionate.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ResCare (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Met with two team members, great individuals. Warm, welcoming, and answered my questions with honesty. I could see myself being apart of team but unfortunately the salary isn't something a person can live on much less pay the student loans for degree they prefer you to have which I do.

Interview Questions

• General questions but to include how I have handled difficult situations.   Answer Question

Career Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare in June 2017.

Interview

It went very good...I thought anyway. The questions were very typical. They were not flexible with scheduling the interview. I had to take off work for it. After the interview I felt very optimistic. Thought I had the job. In fact, the job post was taken down that day. The next day the post was back up. I've heard nothing else from them. They could atleast send an email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Direct Support Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare.

Interview

Extremely unprofessional. I was interviewed by an employee who was so stressed/busy that he forgot to ever introduce himself. We had to stop 5+ times because he was so distracted. The whole interview took 2 hours when I was told it would take 1. He also told me the pay wasn't worth the job and that I don't "exactly fit" the job but they were really short staffed so I'd get hired anyways.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you disagreed with your supervisor/manager   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare (Greensboro, GA).

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 managers. Answered questions that were not specific for the job. The interview was in 2012. I did get a call about a week later to offer me the position. I then had to go in and complete paperwork and consent to a background check. That was again over a week of waiting.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember the questions that were asked. The interview was in 2012. I did get a call about a week later to offer me the position. I then had to go in and complete paperwork and consent to a background check. That was again over a week of waiting.   Answer Question

Facilitator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare.

Interview

Received a call about 3 weeks after applying. Asked to come in for an interview within the week. Had an interview with two people. Got an offer one week later.

Interview Questions

• How would your manager describe you.   1 Answer

Direct Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare (Danville, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very amazing. I would love to go start tomorrow but I can't make enough to get ahead in life or pay bills. I have thought about just giving up the gift God hvae me in this field and drive my car for uber and make 2000 to 4000/ month. I'd love to move to another state but have no way to fund that. I just want to express these patients need and deserve care like I give and the caring they feel ..like they are not disabled and capable.

Resident Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Angelo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ResCare (San Angelo, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The resptionist made the appointment. The interviewer kept me waiting for more than 15 minutes. I think HR person was suppose to interview me. This was however the person who would be the position's direct supervisor.

Interview Questions

• You will have no personal life. On call 7 days on and 7 days off. Often evenings and nights. 11.00/hr. Can you live with that.   2 Answers

CNA/HHA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResCare (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

First thing you do is fill out an online application in the office then there is a small question you asking questions basically about what would you do with some scenarios after that you have a face-to-face with the potential employer

Interview Questions

• To describe a situation where you help someone with a problem and the outcome   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Interviewed by two people. Questioning very thorough but friendly. Asked to elaborate on some responses. Felt like they care about who they hire and the facility in which they are hiring for. Felt like these would be good people to work for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a challenge in your job and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question