ResCare Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 252 of over 252 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ResCare

ResCare

Application

I interviewed at ResCare

Interview

I applied for the position and when I arrived for the interview, I was set before a panel of 4 employees. The interview was confusing because it was unclear who my supervisor was and what exactly I would be doing if hired despite asking. I was offered a tour of the office afterward and informed that I would hear back in a week. Well, two weeks later, I would assume I didn't get the job despite my experience managing group homes. At least have the courtesy to let prospective employees know if they did or didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Average questions for the position.
    Answer Question

ResCare

Application

I interviewed at ResCare

Interview

The interview was overall an Easy process from start to finish for the overall interview process. Asks the general interview questions. Phone interview along with face to face they seem to higher on a rotating basis.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ResCare

Application

I interviewed at ResCare

Interview

I was kinda nervous at first .But the interviewer has nice personality and it makes you feel at ease.Your like talking and introducing yourself.It went well overall.And the questions are kinda hard

Interview Questions
  • Why apply in results companies?
  • What is your idea on customer service

ResCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare

Interview

Completed online application. Phone call from HR to set up an interview. 1:1 interview with a member of leadership and one other individual. Phone call follow up with a verbal offer. There were several long forms to complete for references, background check and credit check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ResCare

Application

I interviewed at ResCare

Interview

Had interview and was hired on the spot. Did not really ask any meaningful questions just the generic ones you get from any company . It was a group interview with 4 other people that all got hired.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions of why did I want to work there

ResCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare in Apr 2020

Interview

I was cold called about my experience, then scheduled an in person interview. The interviewer was polite ad personable, and made me feel comfortable. She described the job and its difficulties, and asked why I believe I am suited for it, as well as why I want this job.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

ResCare

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ResCare

Interview

There was no process, I was hired immediately, but the company is terrible, they kiss the Area supervisor butt when all she does is cause drama and goes to the program manager over anything because she tries to be the boss of everyone, the whole company is two faced

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ResCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare

Interview

The two Individuals who were doing back to back interviews as it was a start up, were relieved to meet with someone who didn't need to be prodded to present himself and didn't go on and on, answering questions directly and personally.. It was good to have strong interview strategy and knowledge of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with the population on the program?

ResCare

Application

I interviewed at ResCare

Interview

I applied for the position online after seeing the posting. The following day, less than 24 hours later, I received the rejection email stating that they were moving forward with "other candidates who more closely match the skills and qualifications we are seeking for this role". I would have appreciated some feedback as I have worked in the field for over 17 years, have 12 years of supervisory experience and eight years of experience as a director. Because the position is still posted (five days later) on multiple job boards (including Glassdoor) it does not appear that they have filled the position. My resume had been professionally done and clearly outlines the experience that the job description identifies, meaning I did not do my resume specifically for this position, I am not sure how I would not have even warranted an actual conversation from the company. After showing the posting to other recruiters and asking to compare it to my resume the consensus was either the company did not like the style of my resume or my ethnic name.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Center, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ResCare (Brooklyn Center, MN) in Oct 2019

Interview

Applied for position on website. Received an email from recruiter. I was assigned an interview time. Arrived to interview 10 minutes early and asked why I was there. Then I was told to sit down while they figure out what is going on. After 5 minutes, I am told they are running 10 minutes late as the person interviewing me is running late. Once interview starts (15 minutes late), I wasn't even being interviewed for the location I applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Why did I want to pursue a career in mental health
Viewing 1 - 10 of 252 Interviews