ResCare WorkForce Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ResCare WorkForce Case Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ResCare WorkForce

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Omaha, NE) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online the beginning of July. Was interviewed the middle of July in a panel setting. I was offered the position the next day. I was asked to come in for paperwork and a drug test. My first day was july 24.

Interview Questions

• What would I do as a case manager in a certain situation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ResCare WorkForce

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Omaha, NE) in February 2018.

Interview

Painless because it was rather informal and nice interviewers about 30 minutes. Bring your references to the interview. They contact references right after the interview. I applied and interviewed within seven days.

Interview Questions

• They asked for an example of overcoming obstacles   1 Answer
    • They asked for an example of how to inspire job seekers to find their dream jobs   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I completed a application online and the next day I received notification that they wanted me to come in for a interview. I was interviewed by two people who were very warm and compassionate.
    It went very good...I thought anyway. The questions were very typical. They were not flexible with scheduling the interview. I had to take off work for it. After the interview I felt very optimistic. Thought I had the job. In fact, the job post was taken down that day. The next day the post was back up. I've heard nothing else from them. They could atleast send an email.

Case Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce.

Interview

Completed one interview with a Supervisor and District Manager. I the interview lasted about 20 minutes. There was a series of situational questions and questions regarding previous work history. Within the following two weeks I received a job offer. A drug test(mouth swab) and criminal back ground was completed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you delt with angry customer describe the situation and how you handles it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

A waste of time. Never contacted my references, or did finger print profile on me. Refused to hire me for no professional reason. They kept me in the dark with no notification. I'm really shocked. I thought this company was professional. What happened to the integrity?

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation if a supervisor asked you to do something that wasn't ethical?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

First there is an online application. Then there was an initial telephone Interview. Once you pass the phone interview there is a group Interview. The interview was approximately 4 hours on a Saturday afternoon. There were 20 applicants divided into 5 groups of 4. We were tasked with a project and presentation. While we were working in our prearranged groups the management team took notes and rated our interactions with others.

Interview Questions

• Worked in groups on projects while being observed by management team   Answer Question