ResCare WorkForce Employment Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ResCare WorkForce Employment Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at ResCare WorkForce

2.3

Employment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce.

Interview

Initial and hiring interviews, were both full of lies by omission. The position that was described at the interviews, was a candy-coated piece of fluff, that really had nothing to do with what the true position turned out to be when hired.The training,or lack of training was basically useless,as well.

Negotiation

What negotiation?

Other Interview Reviews for ResCare WorkForce

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Everett, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

They love to hire from temp to perm through current and past employee referrals. Expect the temp work to be a "working interview" and if you do well you will be invited to apply for permanent employment. You will do this online (treat it like you don't yet have the job, but you WANT it!) They will interview you, likely in a panel setting, using a pre-scripted set of (mostly) behavioral questions. All candidates get the same questions and decision will be made by panel, with director to have final say.

Interview Questions

• Expect STAR - style. Google this interview type and practice!   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was non-negotiable when I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Bullhead City, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Bullhead City, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple interview. Did not take long, and was easy to prepare for. I was interviewed by the assistant to the Project Manager, and the HR representative for our project. Was an informal environment, and simple to prepare for. I attribute my friend having worked there as a major component to me landing an offer.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to help others?   1 Answer