ResCare WorkForce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ResCare WorkForce Interview Questions

Interviews at ResCare WorkForce

2.6

Case Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce.

Interview

Completed one interview with a Supervisor and District Manager. I the interview lasted about 20 minutes. There was a series of situational questions and questions regarding previous work history. Within the following two weeks I received a job offer. A drug test(mouth swab) and criminal back ground was completed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you delt with angry customer describe the situation and how you handles it?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

First there is an online application. Then there was an initial telephone Interview. Once you pass the phone interview there is a group Interview. The interview was approximately 4 hours on a Saturday afternoon. There were 20 applicants divided into 5 groups of 4. We were tasked with a project and presentation. While we were working in our prearranged groups the management team took notes and rated our interactions with others.

Interview Questions

• Worked in groups on projects while being observed by management team   Answer Question

Case Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Fremont, NE) in December 2013.

Interview

Was a very interesting interview. It was a very calm environment and very friendly an understanding.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult and unexpected question was naming resources in the Fremont area.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Bloomington, IN) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was relaxed and as long as your researched the company and prepared you would be fine. It lasted around 30 minutes and they gave you the opportunity to ask many questions and provided you with a good description of what you would be doing in this position. They didnt mention how much travel would be involved.

Interview Questions

• Asked to give examples of how you solved problems with customers in the past with detailed answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

was no negotiation on salary and benefits. Hiring process went very quick.

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce.

Interview

Easy interview, interviewed by two people from upper management. Project was new so everyone who started were new. Training was fun. Since no office was set up the interview was held at a local library.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Group interview (3 hrs) with direct supervisor and 2 regional managers. Given a mock workshop scenario to act out as Trainers. Took 2 1/2 weeks to hear I got the job. Afterward we were interviewed individually for approx 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• If you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be and why?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with conflict in the workplace with employees?   Answer Question
    • They asked a general question like, Do you know what we do here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

ResCare does not negotiate. you either accept it or not.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview then a face to face interview where I had to conduct a workshop. I had the opportunity to interview with my direct manager and assistant project director during both interviews.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Bronx, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview consisted of learning about the position before being followed up by an in-person interview. This was then followed up by another face to face formality interview to ensure I would be the right fit to manage a specific account.

Interview Questions

• What type of environment do you want to work in?   1 Answer

DSP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Princeton, WV) in January 2016.

Interview

You get called in , meet with HR, you are asked a few general questions about experience/background, and what kind of hobbies / interests you have . You are given information about the job. That's about it...and if you got it , they go over orientation information.

Program Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce.

Interview

When they said group interview, I imagined interviewing in front of a panel of interviewers. Well, there was a panel, but there was also a large group of other applicants all interviewing at once! It felt like the hunger games. They asked a question to the group, then each candidate answered one by one. I believe they asked 2 questions like this, then split us into groups of 3-4 to work collaboratively to answer a third question. Luckily, I was paired with 2 shy ladies and I was able to present the answer to the panel. After that, we had to give a writing sample and take a ProveIt test on: Outlook, Word, and Excel.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't difficult, but having to think of a unique way to answer when 15 people have gone before you is very stressful.   Answer Question