ResCare WorkForce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ResCare WorkForce

2.6

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

2 Total Rounds

Knowledge in Microsoft Suite is a definite plus

Will require saliva drug test

ResCare never gives anyone 2 weeks to notify current employment if chosen

Basic QA interview questions found on google is helpful

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself in Excel?   2 Answers

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (New York, NY).

Interview

Only two 15 mins, she showed me a few things they do in the office and what they expect me to do as a receptionist. Took a test on the computer, about telephone etiquette and greeting customers. Showed me how they scanned documents into their fax machine. Introduce me to the employees in the building.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have for that position   1 Answer

Career Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Richmond, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

The overall process was a little difficult in the fact that ResCare took over the project I was working for so we had to apply for the jobs we had already been in. It was not that the interviewing was difficult it was the process of uncertainty of getting hired for your same job or not getting hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Career Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The interview process was great. Very professional. The employers was upfront with me about the position, salary, benefits, and everything else. I did not feel as if they were selling me a dream or anything. I felt like it was a real genuine vibe and conversation.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great fit to work with our youth members?   Answer Question

Career Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Charlotte, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was completed by a team that work in different roles in the organization. The interview had typical questions however it was helpful to have experience in workforce development. I provided examples and showed my career portfolio. This enhanced my interview experience because I was able to illustrate my responses.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multi-tasking?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valparaiso, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Valparaiso, IN).

Interview

Three-person interview panel asking open-ended common interview questions such as "Why should I hire you?" and "What is your greatest employee weakness?" Each person on the panel wrote my responses to the questions. Those in interview panel did not use responses to further discussion or to interject "small talk." Panel was polite and smiled periodically throughout the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

The interview process went quickly and smoothly between two supervisors. Because the option is not there, my interview was in May of 2010. I met with two supervisors, my direct supervisor and the one above him. The first interview went long but it was great. The second interview, was short and brief.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Harrisburg, PA) in September 2008.

Interview

It is like signing a mortgage or a life insurance policy. Process to get background checks done is painstaking.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Lincoln, NE) in August 2016.

Interview

Multi panel interview. Several questions that pertained to the job. Important to show who you are in the interview as a worker and as a person. Enjoyed the process

Business Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

interviewed by 2 employees. A total of 13 questions on training skills and recoupment. Also how you handle difficult work related issues. Why should you be selected for the job.

Interview Questions

• how do handle work related issues?   1 Answer