ResCare WorkForce Job Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ResCare WorkForce Job Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at ResCare WorkForce

2.5

Job Developer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce.

Interview

I was invited in and interviewed with 2 Workforce Managers. They both were extremely professional but also extremely down to earth. The questions were not structured and it was more as if chatting with friends versus competing for a position within the company. The managers were thorough and explained the details surrounding the different programs that the agency provide services for. I left feeling as if I was in an orientation or having a general conversation over drinks with friends rather than an interview. They went out of their way to ensure my comfort and I truly appreciate them for their relaxed demeanor. I went to the interview not knowing much regarding the programs and was given expert knowledge directly from the Area Manager's mouth. Very pleasant experience. The process was slow moving as I did not hear from anyone until 2 months after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with the FSET & W2 programs?   Answer Question
  • What do you believe are the biggest challenges when working with participants within the FSET & W-2 programs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't any negotiation in terms of salary.

Other Interview Reviews for ResCare WorkForce

Job Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Anaheim, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview with 2 managers. First with a manager at the company, if you pass the first interview they ask you back for a second interview and have you do a presentation. From that point, you will be offered the job or rejected.

Interview Questions

• How have you prepared for this role?   1 Answer