ResCare WorkForce Talent Development Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ResCare WorkForce Talent Development Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at ResCare WorkForce

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Corvallis, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

Emailed Project Director, scheduled Zoom Call interview. I had to wait about 2 weeks to get the interview scheduled. I really liked that it was via webcam, it was a very streamlined process and I felt confident and comfortable by my current 2 bosses. They made me feel happy to talk about myself. Honestly, I wasn't nervous at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ResCare WorkForce

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (San Antonio, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Easy, I applied at indeed and then received an email to schedule an interview through an automated scheduling system where you choose the day and time for interview. The contact person was open to quickly answer questions related to the job by email.

Interview Questions

• What is the greatest achievement in your career?
      What recommendation would you give to a person before they begin in a job?
      What barriers do youth have that limits them to get a job?
      Your availability to work in their 2 San Antonio workforce centers.
      Explain us your experience in Case Management
      Do you know the community resources available to the youth?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Cypress, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview with 2 staff members; followed by you facilitating an activity. Though you don’t have to know the activity - they want to focus more on how you facilitate and interact

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Irvine, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview comprised of 3 steps:
    -Initial phone interview
    -In-person interview & Mock facilitation
    -Reference/Background check

*The key is to also follow-up and follow steps such as thank you letters/emails, follow-up calls.... Asking open-ended questions, etc. as this industry has a large emphasis on facilitating self-sufficiency and employment search.

Pretty straight forward, however can be a lengthy process based on HR.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you were on a team with someone who was not a "team player" and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Raleigh, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

I started the process in September and did not start until the end of November. I met with two other people before my actual interview which was with two people asking me questions. I then had to complete an oral drug screening and background check.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions (Tell me about a time when..., you see an employee doing something against policy what do you do?)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Louisville, KY) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted four days after submitting my resume online by the Operations Manager and scheduled for an interview the next day. "Talent Development Specialist" = "Case Manager". When I answered the question below regarding customer service, I assume I did not say the magic phrase because the man who asked me that visibly disengaged from the interview at that time, didn't make eye contact with me, and abruptly ended the interview after the next question I answered.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer