ResCare WorkForce Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ResCare WorkForce Trainer Interview Questions

Interviews at ResCare WorkForce

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Bloomington, IN) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was relaxed and as long as your researched the company and prepared you would be fine. It lasted around 30 minutes and they gave you the opportunity to ask many questions and provided you with a good description of what you would be doing in this position. They didnt mention how much travel would be involved.

Interview Questions

• Asked to give examples of how you solved problems with customers in the past with detailed answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

was no negotiation on salary and benefits. Hiring process went very quick.

Other Interview Reviews for ResCare WorkForce

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce.

Interview

Easy interview, interviewed by two people from upper management. Project was new so everyone who started were new. Training was fun. Since no office was set up the interview was held at a local library.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Group interview (3 hrs) with direct supervisor and 2 regional managers. Given a mock workshop scenario to act out as Trainers. Took 2 1/2 weeks to hear I got the job. Afterward we were interviewed individually for approx 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• If you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be and why?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with conflict in the workplace with employees?   Answer Question
    • They asked a general question like, Do you know what we do here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

ResCare does not negotiate. you either accept it or not.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview then a face to face interview where I had to conduct a workshop. I had the opportunity to interview with my direct manager and assistant project director during both interviews.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer