Rescuecom PC Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rescuecom PC Technician Interview Questions

1.0

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rescuecom (Syracuse, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Originallly, I responded to a job posting on Craigslist, of all places. The next day, I was called back and set up a time for an interview. The day of the interview, I'm greeted by a man shamelessly tucking into a sandwich at his desk (rather loudly, I might add). Rising to meet me, I notice that he's got more than a few bits of food peppered throughout his beard. He instructs me to proceed to a small side room, where I'm told to take a test. The assessment was a joke, involving mostly SAT-type matching and pop-psychology personality questions.
    Some time later, the small, weaselly CEO of the company invites me into his "office" - a laptop sitting on the end of a conference table - for the remainder of my "interview." He asks me several degrading questions meant to insinuate that I was a drug user and alcoholic (I'd just graduated college) and then proceeded to stare blankly at me resume for several minutes. I persisted, and eventually was offered a job, which I stupidly accepted (at the time, I was desperate).

Interview Questions

• "So, you're going to sit there and tell me that you don't like a little puff of marijuana every now and then?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

He scoffed at my original request for $12 hourly, and offered me minimum wage.

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rescuecom (Atlanta, GA) in June 2008.

Interview

The franchisee I interviewed with seemed very rushed and overworked. He made sure to walk through the basics, and he explained a little about how the company works. He made a point of distancing himself from me and me from the company. Emphasis on contractor. He offered me the job after I took a computerized test.

Interview Questions