Research Corporation of the University of Hawaii Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Research Corporation of the University of Hawaii.

Interview

Submitted resume from a job search board. Telephone interview took place a few weeks after submission. Two people on the phone call, one from RCUH and another from NOAA. One of them said Silicon Valley is just throwing money around (a position I was negotiated a week before their phone call for a very high salary). They claim they are "going to give me this position" almost immediately in the group call. They mentioned NOAA employees in Hawaii really don't care. They absolutely lied about the entire job offering, claiming someone else was picked but they didn't sign the offer letter yet. This was months later. Does it really take a person several months to decide on signing the letter or declining? Would a corporation really give a potential employee a few months room to decide? Of course not - its all a large lie. In reality, corporations give a person barely a few days to decide. I received a rejection notice via email from their HR about how this position was dropped because they couldn't find anyone to fill it. Again, pure lies from RCUH and NOAA. Don't apply to this place if you live on mainland USA - they will drop your employment while your on the flight across the Pacific Ocean.

Interview Questions

• The questions were complete nonsense. They don't care there and it seems to be a place fueled by corruption (as other note)   1 Answer