Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene Interview Questions in New York City, NY

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview for me was conducted over Skype. I have forgotten many of the questions, and they are quite simple. The only thing I remember is that I need take a SAS test, and I excelled in it. I was also asked about some problems in biostatistics. Basically you just need to know some basic SAS and some basic understanding of statistics to get employed. It is not hard.

Interview Questions

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

they simply call you for an interview and then you go there and then. they ask you some questions like how are you. what you did before and what you plan on doing for them. if you ever took any calls there, and how you handle difficult calls. they then give you muffins to eat and you can also get a cup of coffee if you want so you can eat muffin and coffee while on the interview.

Interview Questions