Research Foundation of CUNY Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Research Foundation of CUNY

2.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 45 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Research Foundation of CUNY (New York, NY) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was smooth, the interviewer was nice and made me comfortable, I was asked about 5-6 questions, some which you don't need to think too much about. I was also given a scenario and asked what I would do.

Interview Questions
  • how would you describe an operating system describe an IP address how will you deal with a frustrated professor
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Research Foundation of CUNY (New York, NY) in Jul 2020

Interview

Virtual interview with a group. Had to do assignments creating a PowerPoint about efficient techniques to help the community surrounding art. Afterward present it to the interviewee and also talk a little bit about why you are interested in art

Interview Questions
  • As far as cultural corps how do you think you can help contribute to Art know your community
Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Research Foundation of CUNY (Brooklyn, NY)

Interview

I applied online. Then I was sent an email to select a day and date for an in-person interview. The interview was a one-step process and It was a verbal interview.

Interview Questions
  • It was a mostly mixture of behavioral and IT-related questions. I was also asked about an Excel formula question.
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Research Foundation of CUNY (New York, NY) in Feb 2020

Interview

Went through 3 phases of the interview: Phone via a third-party phone call, then 2 in-person interviews. The in-person is done with multiple staff members (part of a search party). They each asked a pre-determined standard of questions.

Interview Questions
Research Foundation of CUNY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Research Foundation of CUNY (New York, NY) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview consists of the interviewer reviewing my resume and asking me about my previous work experience. She then went on to explain what the job would entail me doing. She also told me who was going to be my supervisor.

Interview Questions
Research Foundation of CUNY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Research Foundation of CUNY (United States)

Interview

Resumes and cover letters were screened before getting called in for a group interview with management leaders from internal partner programs, as well as, staff from outside partner organizations.

Interview Questions
Research Foundation of CUNY
Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Research Foundation of CUNY (Bronx, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

This interview was for the DOE Tech Support Intern position. I emailed the program manager directly and he sent me an application to send back to him. I got an invitation to schedule an interview approximately 5 days later. The interview was in the DOE’s IT headquarters with one of the IT guys. We chatted for about five minutes and then he got into the interview. He asked me some standard behavioral questions at first, and then he mixed in about two or three technical questions. Overall it was a really smooth experience. A week or so after the interview I got an email congratulating me on getting the job. From there, it takes about two weeks to get placed at a school. They are looking for people who are at least familiar with technology, so don’t worry if you’re not a tech expert.

Interview Questions
Research Foundation of CUNY
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Research Foundation of CUNY (United States) in Jan 2019

Interview

Is was good and fun. Get straight to the point. The ask why you want the job for and how do you want it. What reason for the position you want.

Application

Interview

It was very simple I just came in for one interview 4/5 months prior to actually starting the position. I was interviewed by 4 people and it went particularly well. The questions were pretty average, nothing incredibly difficult.

Interview Questions
Research Foundation of CUNY
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Research Foundation of CUNY (United States)

Interview

They made it a group interview that was really interactive. This was done to not only see how we will apply our knowledge in a one on one situation, but also, to see how we work with others as well.

Interview Questions
  • What would be an approach you could use to help students learn better?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45