Research Square Company Quality Control Editor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 31 interviews

Teachers

9m

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,842

955 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Research Square Company (New York, NY) in Mar 2018

Interview

Was sent three written samples and was asked to edit them. They provided brief information about the process but no expectations or standards which makes it difficult given the wide standards used by various journals.

Interview Questions
  • edit three samples
    1 Answer

Research Square Company

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Research Square Company in Jul 2017

Interview

After I responded to an automated email from a recruiter, I was told that I would receive a sample document to edit in order for the hiring staff to gauge my grammar and editing skills. I was asked to submit the edited document within 7 days. A couple days later, I was informed that another candidate was chosen.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Research Square Company (Raleigh, NC) in Aug 2013

Interview

There were no off-the-wall questions. This was a long time ago, but they sent me a test edit due to the nature of the work I was going to be performing for them. I submitted the test edit, got a phone interview, and then came in for a face-to-face interview. Everyone was very responsive, and my total time from application to signing my contract was three days!

Interview Questions
  • What is one of your greatest weaknesses.
RSS Feed</>Embed