Reser's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reser's Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reser's (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Very structured, efficient. I thought the prices and response time was very good. I went from HR directly to the hiring manager and then an offer. Both HR and the hiring manager were very welcoming and helpful as this was a relocation situation.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reser's in June 2014.

Interview

Contacted by email to set up an initial phone screening. The recruiter was very quick to get in contact. I was told that interview would take 30 mins., however it only took 15 mins. at most. Overall the interview was very laid-back and the recruiter was easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• what HR software have I used, what five words would best describe me, what did I like about my previous jobs.   Answer Question

File Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reser's (Beaverton, OR) in April 2010.

Interview

they were very nice to start with and then managment became over barring and put to much of a work load on everyone.

Interview Questions

• they were always wanting to to taste test their new foods   Answer Question