Resolute Forest Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resolute Forest Products

Account Management Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Resolute Forest Products (Monroe, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

I was connected through an recruiter. Initially I had a phone interview with 2 managers. Next I had a panel interview with all of the managers. The interview room was extremely hot but otherwise the interview was average.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Catawba, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Resolute Forest Products (Catawba, SC) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process was simple. I was contacted by HR. I had one face to face interview with my soon to be manager and HR. I was hired that day.

Interview Questions

• It's always a good idea to know as much as possible about the company. I was asked in the interview what I knew about Resolute FP.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR made me an offer and I accepted.

Account Management Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolute Forest Products (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2009.

Interview

Submitted resume.
    Called two days later.
    Had phone call and scheduled face-to-face interview.
    Had face-to-face interview.
    Was contacted later that day and offered job, scheduled first day.
    Had drug test.
    Started first day.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest fear in sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, offer was more than expected. Offered $31,000 plus commission with an expected first year salary around $40,000. Actual salary was closer to $33,000 for first year due to a city's law changes about curbside recycling.

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Resolute Forest Products (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was very profesional. First was the review of the activity and continuing with special skills. Personality questions (what is the approach for different limit situations, how you can sale an idea,a situation and how to react). Also the the planning questions (where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years).

Interview Questions

• If I want to change something in the past what will be?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Resolute Forest Products.

Interview

normal interview.
    You will be interviewed by either 2 managers or 2 directors, one from your team and the other from HR.
    Same old questions such as what did you do, strength, weakness, salary expectation.
    really nothing special about it.

Negotiation

Don't take the fist offer you get on the market.
    The first is not always the best, as you know.