Resolution Economics LLC Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resolution Economics LLC

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolution Economics LLC (Beverly Hills, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

It started with a basic rundown of my interview with weighted interest on technical skills with computers. They enquired a lot about past jobs and seemed as though they were trying to get to know me as a person just as much as they were trying to evaluate my skill set,

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class in school?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Resolution Economics LLC (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Submit your resume and cover letter to the HR department.
    They contacted me to by email to set up and interview time if they are interested.
    You will have one in person interview with a few analysts, the director who oversees the Research Assistants, and the HR Manager. You will hear back by phone call and then workout scheduling from there.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Resolution Economics LLC (Beverly Hills, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job through a Craigslist post. Prior to the phone screening, I received an e-mail to schedule a time for the interview. Quick response and prompt. It was a brief phone screening interview and you are on speaker. No call back or e-mail to let you know status etc.

Interview Questions

• How Do You Handle Repetitive Tasks?   2 Answers