Resolution Media Advertising Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Resolution Media Advertising Strategist Interview Questions

2.5

Advertising Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Resolution Media (New York, NY).

Interview

My friend had referred me for a position and HR contacted me the same day that she sent my resume. I had a quick chat with HR to discuss what I was looking for and he immediately wanted to schedule me for an interview with one of their teams. I met with the the team in person that same day. The interview was very casual with just a walk through of my resume and questions about my experience and what I was looking for in my next position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Resolution Media

Advertising Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Resolution Media in April 2012.

Interview

The interview experience was very positive. I was scheduled with a phone interview first. A week later I met with 4 team members. They had great things to say about the company and their team. I was told that they have a chill environment, but they work hard.

Unfortunately, they didn't follow through on their word. I was told by one interviewer that they always let the candidates know what their decision will be. I sent thank you e-mails and a few follow-ups but no one responded. Too bad because I had a great time interviewing with their team. Their lack of response has caused me to think otherwise.

Overall the interview was a positive experience.

Interview Questions