Resolution Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Resolution Media Interview Questions

2.6

Advertising Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Resolution Media (New York, NY).

Interview

My friend had referred me for a position and HR contacted me the same day that she sent my resume. I had a quick chat with HR to discuss what I was looking for and he immediately wanted to schedule me for an interview with one of their teams. I met with the the team in person that same day. The interview was very casual with just a walk through of my resume and questions about my experience and what I was looking for in my next position.

SEO Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolution Media (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a brief phone interview, which led to an in-person interview. I interviewed with multiple team members and discussed my general background, thoughts on SEO and was asked some situational questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to identify certain metrics within an SEO platform.   Answer Question

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolution Media (New York, NY).

Interview

The Interview process was prettystraight forward. Met with Director and a few members of the team. Everyone was real pleasant and helpful answering all my questions precisely. Director discussed all the essentials of the role and how to be successful at it.

Social Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Very straight forward; applied on LinkedIn & had a call back. One phone interview, three in-person. The process was overall pretty easy. I received an offer about two weeks later, but turned it down for another position. Would highly recommend it

Paid Search Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Resolution Media (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard. Meet with the person who I would report to and discussed previous role and what would be expected on the role. Did not get a tour of the office space except a quick walk into the office where I was interviewed.

Interview Questions

• If the client said you needed to spend in full by the end of the day, what are 3 things you could do?   Answer Question

Advertising Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Resolution Media.

Interview

Mine was very casual, there were 2 rounds of interview.. Interviewers were nice but unprepared.. Hadn't looked over my resume before speaking with me. Office is really cool, although I wish they would have offered to give a full tour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Resolution Media.

Interview

Pretty quick - the whole process took about 3 weeks. I was referred internally and called by the HR the next week. The following week I was interviewed by 4 people in the Los Angeles office. OMD's HR team is wonderful - kind and efficient. The interview was a combination of getting to know me and curve balls. Resolution puts a high priority on candidates interested in the analytics behind marketing.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time you used analytics to make a work decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolution Media (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I interviewed in-person after a successful phone interview. The in-person interviewers were not friendly and asked unreasonably specific questions considering that they were prideful in their excellent training programs for new employees. For an entry-level position, I felt that they expected me to come in all-knowing about the industry. I had internship experience in an almost identical role and company. Ultimately, I left the interview knowing I would not accept if given an offer.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of one to ten, how familiar are you with Excel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Resolution Media (New York, NY).

Interview

Resolution Media is outrageously unprofessional. The interview did not ask me any questions regarding my resume or past experiences; he simply stated that I was qualified. He asked if I enjoyed doing "analytics" because that is all I would be doing on the job. Additionally, I was told that this job can be "boring" but it's better than "creative marketing" because being creative can be hard. This was completely discouraging and reflecting negatively on the company. The interview proceeded to tell me that I was moving onto the next step; I did not hear any sort of response from the company. Extremely unprofessional.

Paid Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolution Media (Dallas, TX).

Interview

One phone call with a recruiter, followed by a one-on-one interview at their new Dallas office. The company is hiring aggressively to fill the new office as a result of a large client onboarding happening in May-July. Thought I felt I developed a rapport with the new office manager, I never heard back from either contact, even after following up by both email and phone. To not receive so much as a rejection email is a really poor hiring practice.

Interview Questions

• What media buying tools and platforms do you have experience in?   Answer Question
    • How would you structure a paid search account for a new client?   Answer Question