Resolvit Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Resolvit Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Resolvit

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Resolvit (San Jose, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

From what I can tell, ResolvIT has 2 people working for it in San Jose: a recruiter and an account manager. I met the recruiter in a coffee shop, so I didn't get to see their office. When you look at ResolvIT's website, there may be more jobs posted than are actually open. If possible, ask which ones are "real" before going for an interview. It turned out that the job I applied for was not the one they were interviewing me for, so there was a little mismatch.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to summarize my experience (i.e. my entire resume) in 3 sentences.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Resolvit

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolvit (Tysons, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

Great process arranged to meet with the right people at one time and then meet with the client manager within 7 days. Quick decision making process. Very good explanation of the position and expectations and how they relate to my background.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about Consulting   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Resolvit (Vienna, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

I read another negative review here about Resolvit's interview process and I confirm. I was contacted by a recruiter and similar to the other reviewer, I also found the recruiter to be unprofessional. We had a phone interview and the recruiter emailed me the next day stating I would hear from her again by the end of the week to proceed. I understand things change, timelines/budgets/decisions change but she never followed up at all. I sent a few polite interested emails which were all ignored, which I find very unprofessional. It does happen, yes, but it only takes two minutes to send a quick email to candidates and let them know the position is on hold, or they've selected another candidate. I was interviewing with several other companies at the time who had the courtesy and professional skills to communicate my interview status. This made me realize even more so how unprofessional Resolvit acted. The way employees behave with candidates is the number one impression of a company a candidate receives, and although I was initially interested, my impression quickly turned poor based on their unprofessionalism.

Consultant Interview

Interview

First round interview meeting with Resolvit team in DC office which consists of technical and behavioral interview. If you get through that interview you make it to round 2 which is meeting the client team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes you can negotiate but you don't need to much. They give pretty good offers.