Resolvit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Resolvit

2.6

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolvit (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was called by the HR recruiter in about a week for a phone screen. Skype interview was set up the following week. Interview was quite generic with the Recruiter asking a lot of behavioral questions and some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions and some technical questions   Answer Question

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Resolvit (Stamford, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

It was one of the easiest and nicest interviews I ever participated in. The Manager and Resolvit Rep were just great to deal with. I never felt any added pressure, other than the usual phone interview stress.

Interview Questions

• The usual -- share a specific project you worked on   1 Answer

Account Manager for Resolvit - Cincinnati Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Resolvit (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

It seemed easy.
    First interview was a phone interview with office manager.
    Second interview was in person interview with office manager.
    At this point I was asked to take a series of tests
    Then I was asked to fill out out paperwork for background checks
    Third interview was an interview with the entire office team, one on one, and occasionally there was more than one person in the room.

The office manager seemed nice and professional, without a question, very engaged in her job and her career.

Interview Questions

• A lot of their questions are typical, "tell me two things" "tell me three things" "tell me this" etc types of questions.   Answer Question

Always ask to shadow a person in your current position or when interviewing with people on your prospective team, always ask them questions about culture, work/life balance, real earning potential, what its like to work for their manager/boss . . . frustrations they have and the good parts of the job. It was over the course of my third interview where I got a vibe, from everyone I interviewed with, that seemed to confirm the reviews I had read on this site, and given that I was/am in a good position, I declined to take up any more of their time. I think they are likely a tough but fair company to work for and if you are early in your career and truly hungry, a good position for others. The space they operate in is growing, they seem eager to grow, I bet if you keep your head down and work through the first year or two, its solid, but I bet that first year or two are brutal in every way possible.

Recruiter Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Resolvit (New York, NY).

Interview

First spoke with founder of the organization, then did a personality and math assessment. Then I was in the top four where I had an interview with an account manager and managing director.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult questions..I was asked about my interviewing process and style and what worked for me in the past to being results.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Resolvit (Morrisville, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

My alumnus post the openings on our school forum. After several rounds of exchanging emails, a recruiter called me to invite me for an onsite interview. The process lasted for about an hour. Then they just basically ignored me.

Technical Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Resolvit (Research Triangle Park, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

I had a pre-screen phone interview with Resolvit. Then I met a couple of senior people from the client organization. There was a sit down interview, then a couple of tests. The client was interviewing other candidates. I didn't do as well as they would have liked so they hired the other candidate. Then they contacted me a couple of weeks later and said another req opened up and did I want it. Said hell yeah

Negotiation

They offered more than I was expecting.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Resolvit (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Initial interview with Corporate recruiter. She is super sweet and easy to talk to. She helps you to understand the company and culture. Asks a lot about your experience, size, intensity, etc. Second interview is with branch manager & internal team. Branch manager is tough. Asks in depth questions and very intimidating. If you have intelligent questions and answers prepared you should be fine. Sales people are money motivated and know how to close, it's not tricky. Final interview they fly you to another office to meet another team. This is the most stressful but easiest step.

Interview Questions

• A lot of people think the world is burning right now. How do you view our current economic situation?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Resolvit (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

I sent my resume to them and they called me back asking minor questions about myself. They basically wanted to find out if my answers were parallel to the client job description. That interview was a breeze, but that interview was only to move forward in submitting my resume to the client. The client interview was the one that mattered 98% as if you didn't pass that ResolvIT would not hire you. This was my first time consulting and wasn't sure what to expect. While you are there be cautious about your end date as that means the end of you.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the interview questions but I do remember it not being anything difficult.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolvit (Research Triangle Park, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

A little different because, while I work for Resolvit, I work at a different client company. Resolvit takes a thorough look at your resume and at you. They match you with a company that's a good fit so, when you go to the client office for an interview, you have confidence that you can do the job and are there to sell your personal skills.

Interview Questions

• After learning the latest and greatest tools of my trade, I had to take an editing test using MS Word. Aside from that, the women I interviewed with we very personable and I felt I got along with them right away.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was caught off guard by a generous offer and accepted right away.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Resolvit (San Jose, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

From what I can tell, ResolvIT has 2 people working for it in San Jose: a recruiter and an account manager. I met the recruiter in a coffee shop, so I didn't get to see their office. When you look at ResolvIT's website, there may be more jobs posted than are actually open. If possible, ask which ones are "real" before going for an interview. It turned out that the job I applied for was not the one they were interviewing me for, so there was a little mismatch.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to summarize my experience (i.e. my entire resume) in 3 sentences.   Answer Question