Resolvit Project Manager Fiance IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Resolvit

1 Interview Review

Project Manager Fiance IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Resolvit (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Received a call by a recruiter at Resolvit to set Skype conference call
2. During the call I was offered a job interview selection to a position at GE Finance in Cincinnati, OH at a 83,000 salary (Senior level job)
3. 24 hrs after I received a call from Resolvit senior IT lead at GE Finance where he interviewed me and appear to be very interested in my profile thus he advice the Resolvit Director in charge of this practice at GE to interview me 72 hrs. after.
4. Interview with Resolvit IT Director appeared to be quite well and he sound pleased with my responses, although something that made me feel strange was that the selection process was going to be based on "Price" as if the original 83,000 per year were not firm instead they were in a recruitment and "cost reduction" process at the same time.
3. This morning (7 day after first call) I received an email from the recruiter who originally discussed with me the position I was interviewed explaining that the budget to pay for this position was now $56,000 instead of the $86,000 originally proposed, per Recruiting leader at General Electric company.

This is not a surprise to me, GE has changed so much in the past 10 years, in early 2000, GE Consumer Products was an organization of dynamic change and rapid development, in my second time at their Global Operations I noticed less discipline and very unstructured company as if the Global Environment and economic recession had direct impact to their way to stand behind their word.

Honestly I am truly disappointed of GE as a company.

The response of a job pay scale downgrade in less than 10 days is a clear example of a inadequate planning and inconsistent recruitment practices. I am not the only former GE employee who has experience this type of surprises in the past few years.

I know of many former GE peers who opted to grow professionally in corporations other than General Electric simply because of the type of practices GE Corporation has adopted in recent years. It is quite disguise corporate practice.

Interview Questions