Resolvit Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Resolvit Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

2.3

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Resolvit (San Jose, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and contacted recruiter with my resume. HR responded within few hours and scheduled phone interview for the following day. Next day, she was 45 minutes late to call me. However, she apologized and continued the interview. Phone interview went well and she scheduled video interview for the following day and asked me to fill out one form with information like "my current salary" etc. Submitted the form the very same day. Next day, I was waiting for her call but she NEVER called. I followed up with her couple of times but no response. Overall, I had very bad experience. This is NOT expected from consulting firm.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?
      Why are you interested in Resolvit?
      Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolvit (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was called by the HR recruiter in about a week for a phone screen. Skype interview was set up the following week. Interview was quite generic with the Recruiter asking a lot of behavioral questions and some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions and some technical questions   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Resolvit (San Jose, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

From what I can tell, ResolvIT has 2 people working for it in San Jose: a recruiter and an account manager. I met the recruiter in a coffee shop, so I didn't get to see their office. When you look at ResolvIT's website, there may be more jobs posted than are actually open. If possible, ask which ones are "real" before going for an interview. It turned out that the job I applied for was not the one they were interviewing me for, so there was a little mismatch.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to summarize my experience (i.e. my entire resume) in 3 sentences.   Answer Question