Resolvit Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Resolvit Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Resolvit

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Resolvit (Raleigh, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

I first received a call from the recruiter and had a quick phone conversation about what I might be looking for. The recruiter then suggested we talk more in depth. We set up an appointment for a phone interview for the next day.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in contract positions or only permanent ones?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Resolvit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Resolvit (Morrisville, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

My alumnus post the openings on our school forum. After several rounds of exchanging emails, a recruiter called me to invite me for an onsite interview. The process lasted for about an hour. Then they just basically ignored me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Resolvit (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

They came across my resume online and called me up to get me to apply for a position through them. I came into the office and got the presentation about all the good stuff and what not the company offers only to find out that they were looking to fill a senior level position - very disappointing considering that my resume specifically stated I was looking for something entry level. It became obvious when they gave me a test filled with advanced technical questions which I stared at for 5 minutes and handed back to them blank.

Even after this, they offered me a programming project to work on to prove my ability, which I agreed to take because well, why not. I believe I did a decent job on the project - I submitted a fully functional implementation. After submitting my project, I got absolutely no response back from them.

Overall, I found this place to be a bunch of extremely unprofessional headhunters trying to stuff anyone they can find into whatever position they need to fill. I am very glad they didn't get back to me as I believe that taking the job they were trying to give me would be the equivalent of shooting my career in the foot.

Interview Questions

• The project involved parsing and validating a csv file.   Answer Question