Resort World Casino New York City Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Resort World Casino New York City

2.3

Sort:

Executive Sous Chef Interview

Interview

The interview process depending on who is interviewing you is ok. The hiring process is actually very thorough. Please be sure to not do drugs prior to their drug test. I interviewed over 150 cooks when we opened, more than half failed.

Interview Questions

• Will i grow with this company   1 Answer

Food and Beverage Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resort World Casino New York City (Jamaica, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by an acquaintance of my mother. She was very very friendly and I was hired in less than 15 minutes. All they had to know is your age and experience and languages that you speak. Besides that, you have to apply for NY State Lottery permit to work in the casino and they do a background check on you.

Interview Questions

• No question was too difficult to be answered.   2 Answers

PC Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Resort World Casino New York City.

Interview

I was interviewed a total of 4 times. First interview was with the Network Manager and a Technician. Second interview was with the Network Manager and a Business Analyst.
    Third interview was with the Network Manager and IT Director.
    Fourth interview was with the HR supervisor.

The interviews were pretty straightforward and simple but I think it was highly unnecessary to have so many interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background?
      Describe a situation where you had to deal with a problem and how did you go about solving it?   Answer Question

Human Resource Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Resort World Casino New York City (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

It went pretty well (at least i thought). Met with three woman who were all very kind and asked the usual questions. I felt really confident leaving the interview and wrote a thank you letter and even a follow up letter without ever receiving a response. I understand if i am not the right fit for the position but at least have the respect to email me and tell me so.

Financial Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resort World Casino New York City (Jamaica, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Learned about the opportunity through an Acquaintance and was invited to an interview with a Recruiter. Met a Finance Manager at a job fair and was moved forward to get my Drug Screening done the same day. I was invited back after a week to get my background and fingerprinting completed then started training a week later. I have heard some coworkers taking 3 months to start but I was fortunate to slip by quickly and painlessly.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty basic on my part. Customer Service related.   Answer Question

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Resort World Casino New York City (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

lots of emails and then in person. phone screens and skype interviews would have helped them. questions were normal but I was surprised at some basic stuff that the interviewer is not aware of, like resumes are now just the last 10 to 15 years of your career. they really could save time by having skype interviews. Lots of security and the offices are nothing to write home about. Also, I was asked about doing creative tasks for a non creative role.

Interview Questions

• talk about background and skills, why did you leave your last job   Answer Question

Front Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Resort World Casino New York City (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

I applied on the spot. Was called in for first interview with a Human Resource personnel and after 4 hours a second interview with a hotel manager. Told me that they will notify me in a few days time, got an email and a call confirming my employment after 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Asked me if I was okay with rotating shift   1 Answer