ResortCom International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ResortCom International

Director of Finance and Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ResortCom International (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I interviewed directly with the company President. I was already familiar with the company and the operation since they were a previous client of my old company's. I also knew and worked with one of their principals so the interview process was mainly a get to know one another to ensure their was a fit and connection with the culture.

Interview Questions

• Provide me with a brief history of your financial and accounting experience.   1 Answer

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ResortCom International (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2014.

Interview

they talk about the company then ask question about your previous professional experience and they make you pass a quick mathematics test. if you are bilingual, they will ask you to write a letter about yourself in the language you speak.

Interview Questions

• if i would be interested in working in a call center   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResortCom International (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2012.

Interview

Received a phone call from recruiter;; very pleasant; did not ask if i had timeshare experience. Asked about my other employers and my call center experience. I just indicated that I did not want to work somewhere that was dirty like most call centers in Las Vegas. Said that they would call back by the end of the week they were just calling everyone who met their criteria. Never called.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer