Resource Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 10, 2017

2.7

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial interview with 2 people, ran through resume, and said they would follow up for 2nd rounds.
    I was very excited to be called back for my 2nd round, everything I had researched about the company and culture wounded great.

2nd round involved the manager. She also just ran through my resume blatantly told me that she wasn't sure how I keep a job and that she likes to yell at employees to ensure they get their work done. I did not feel this was an appropriate interview process and left a bad taste in my mouth for the company. It was not a positive experience and I don't think I'll look at other opportunities within this company because of this.

Onboarding Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Bournemouth, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Competency based interview. Asked for knowledge on company, so research. Had panel interview followed by video interview and then spoke to person whose job it was. Able to ask questions on exactly what she did and her experiences.

Interview Questions

• Provide example of something that I did wrong and how did I resolve it.   Answer Question

Learning and Organizational Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview was cancelled, contacted again and arranged for a second time. First interview with two people who would be my peers, they were friendly but were unstructured with there interview approach.
    They described a company that wasn't flexible and they expected people to work from 08:30am to 6:30pm each day. No agile approach and fairly backwards in the organisations thinking.
    If you want no work/life balance , are young, have no children and want to have no life then this is the company for you.

Interview Questions

• Do I have MBTI exeperience?   1 Answer

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

The day started with food and drinks and a talk from a Team Leader. There was a group activity followed by two written tests (one numerical and one for literacy). These were then followed by a one-to-one interview on the same day.

Direct Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an Internal Recruiter who briefed me on the role in depth and gave me an overview of the business. I was then asked to interview in the Manchester office with an Account Lead. I had one interview for around 45 minutes and was offered and was offered the role the following day. It was a very straightforward and quick process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Resource Solutions?
      Why would you want to work for the business?
      How do you manage your client relationships?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

The woman I talked to was incredibly rude and unprofessional. I left the interview after 5 minutes. A middle-aged lady who seemed very unhappy with life and her job in general, I don't understand why she is where she is. Will never want to hear from them again.

Recruitment Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

1st round with a recruitment manager
    2nd and 3rd round with the client account managers (being onsite) - part of resource solutions
    last round with a senior individual, part of the bank

Interview Questions

• why i am the perfect match for the role
      what I can bring to the company
      how will make first days look like
      Senior stakeholders management
      main strengths and weaknesses
      my understanding of the role
      latest news about the bank   Answer Question

Project Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Resource Solutions in July 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and got invited in for an interview. Ended up being different format/persons as was initially communicated.

Interview went very well with great feedback at conclusion. Had to chase recruiter for final decision in the end.

Graduate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Competency based interview. Was contacted by the internal recruitment team and asked to apply. Was not successful in this inteview but was asked to apply for a L&D Co-ordinator role afterwards as they felt my experience was suitable to a new position. Went for a second interview and was advised I'd find out the following week - now three weeks later and they still don't have an update for me and don't know when they will... No reason provided for the hold-up and communication stopped. I think this is a but disrespectful and quite poor after I had invested so much time and energy in the process. I'd never treat a candidate like that - its so important to keep candidates warm and provide feedback when someone has invested so much in the process. Its a poor show and has tarnished my view of organisation - needless to say I have withdrawn my application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have thought on your feet
      Analyzing large amounts of data
      Influencing and negotiating
      Working with high volumes   Answer Question

Hybrid Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Solutions.

Interview

I met with a number of people at Resource Solutions, each one was professional, outgoing and gave a very good impression of the business.
    The Internal Resourcing Team went out of their way to help and keep communication lines open and were always quick to come back with feedback and next steps.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, each interview had its own challenges but nothing that would throw most competent recruitment professionals.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I discussed expected salary and they came back and offered. Very straight forward.