Resource Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Resource Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Resource Solutions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by two different people from London about this position. Then had a face to face interview with the local manager. When she walked in and I could tell she had an attitude with me. Was patronizing, said I was a job hopper after I detailed why I had several contract positions. I am an experienced Recruiter and very good at my job, she was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you over came an objective with a client?   Answer Question

Sep 5, 2017

Hello, and thanks for your feedback about your interview with us. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the experience, and I'd be happy to talk with you to find out how we could make the interview experience... More

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial interview with 2 people, ran through resume, and said they would follow up for 2nd rounds.
    I was very excited to be called back for my 2nd round, everything I had researched about the company and culture wounded great.

2nd round involved the manager. She also just ran through my resume blatantly told me that she wasn't sure how I keep a job and that she likes to yell at employees to ensure they get their work done. I did not feel this was an appropriate interview process and left a bad taste in my mouth for the company. It was not a positive experience and I don't think I'll look at other opportunities within this company because of this.

Onboarding Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard. Phone interview, in-person interview with your direct manager, interview with a higher manager and a thirty minute exam. For the exam, you were provided with a calculator. You had to prioritize a series of statements, a few math questions regarding salary calculations and editing a sample email for errors.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with talking on the phone vs. email?   1 Answer

Sep 25, 2017

Hi, and thanks for your feedback. I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience with your interview. If you have any ideas for how we could improve it further, please feel free to email me at... More

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview with two individuals then move on to interview with the HR Manager. Did not hear back from anyone after final interview with the HR manager. The panel interview I had first, they said they loved me and thought I would be a perfect fit for two different opportunities.

Interview Questions

Resource Solutions Response

May 1, 2018

Hi, and thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry you didn't hear back from us with a decision one way or another. That's not really fair on you, as we all want to know and receive feedback.

If... More

Campus Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Long hiring process with 4 stages and met with almost 10 people.

Interviewed by peers who were not friendly and drilled questions. Managers were more engaging but job was not what was sold and first impressions of unfriendly staff were right.

Interview Questions

Resource Solutions Response

Sep 25, 2017

Hi, and thanks for your feedback. We do aim to have a thorough interview process, but I'm sorry your first impressions weren't good and that you didn't enjoy the experience. If you'd be willing, I'd... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Great experience from start to finish, the recruiter that reached out to me was professional and not at all pushy. After a telephone call a first stage interview was arranged which then led to a second stage.
    At every stage the recruiter kept me in the loop and made herself available to answer any questions.
    Great office location and nice people, everyone I met was open and honest which is incredibly refreshing.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Called by one of their own resources, invited to interview in their Canary Wharf offices. The interviewers were 20 minutes late for the interview, no apology was given. The interview was very informal which was fine, and we chatted for around 40 minutes. When I asked what reservations they had about me, I was told that I was from entirely the wrong industry lacking some key experience for the role, which is fine, but could of been garnered from my CV and saved me half a day and £20 in train fares. Seems as though they were interviewing for interviewing's sake. Massive waste of all our time. Other than the interview it seems like a fine company with smart people.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in internal recruitment?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a phone call from the coordinator. A panel of interviewer including the hiring manager. Asked about experience and if I could handle the pressure. Had another round with the HR to check on what I am looking at

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

The woman I talked to was incredibly rude and unprofessional. I left the interview after 5 minutes. A middle-aged lady who seemed very unhappy with life and her job in general, I don't understand why she is where she is. Will never want to hear from them again.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

The interviewer called me up for the phone interview. I feel so bad the way he/she interviewed me because he/she is like interrogating the way she asked question. He/she is not letting me finish what I am saying. Not so friendly...

Interview Questions

Resource Solutions Response

May 1, 2018

Hi, and thank you for leaving us your feedback.

I'm really disappointed that you had a bad experience during your phone interview. If you're willing, please email me... More