ResourceSoft Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at ResourceSoft

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ResourceSoft (Marlborough, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received offer for in-person interview almost immediately. Was short-listed for final round in a week's time and final offer was made within 2 week's time from my application. Questions about experience with general ledgers, account reconciliations and other similar concepts. Also asked general behavioral and situational type questions based on past work experiences.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResourceSoft (Marlborough, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

All personal questions.Its very easy interview. Nothing related to work at all. Just all baseless questions. Just trying to make people full. Please dont worry about interview process at all.

Interview Questions

• They will ask all questions not related to family. Is your child going to daycare? How much are you paying for that? can you work extra hours. who will take care of your children? Are your parents staying with you? All baseless questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary, holidays and benefits.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ResourceSoft (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

It took me one week for the phone interview after the application.The interview was very friendly,
    they asked me some very basic behavior questions.The whole process took about 30 minutes.Questions are not hard.