Respawn Entertainment Software Engineer - QA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Respawn Entertainment Software Engineer - QA Interview Questions

Interviews at Respawn Entertainment

3.2

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Respawn Entertainment.

Interview

I applied online. The recruiter scheduled a screening call and we had what I thought was a pretty good first conversation.

She said she would get back to me a week later with next steps, which she did, saying that she needed another week to connect with the hiring manager. That week ultimately turned into several weeks of radio silence. I emailed a few times to get an update, but to no avail.

I'm going to guess that the recruiter was slammed and my application fell through the cracks, but it's always a red flag and a bit of a question mark on the company's culture when a company representative won't even reply an applicant's emails.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly noteworthy. More of a fluid conversation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Respawn Entertainment

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Respawn Entertainment in March 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a Respawn recruiter and then sent the link for the software engineer test at HackerRank, had some issues with the test includes an error in the data that was given in the test cases and emailed back the recruiter no response. Submitted the test and sent another email no response. After about two weeks had to send a message directly over LinkedIn directly to the recruiter to even get a response. Initially they said that they never sent a recruiter offer then after checking finally got back to me and simply copy and pasting a rejection response without any other info. This would have to be the most unprofessional behavior from a recruiter I've ever encountered and portrays the company in a bad light.

Interview Questions

• 4 standard programming questions where you are given a function that has its parameters and name already set.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Respawn Entertainment.

Interview

I had a non-technical phone interview. The interviewer was nice. Was given a week to finish coding test on Hackerank with 4 parts. First three parts were easy. Last one was tricky because you have to make the code efficient to run on Hackerank.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Respawn Entertainment in April 2016.

Interview

Applied Online by sending an email. Got a response from Kristin after 2 days were she sent me a test of 9 questions to do in about 1 week. I sent it after 6 days. One week later I got a response saying they wouldn't move on.

Interview Questions

• One C++ programming question, some physics questions (collisions), linear algebra / vectors questions, personal questions.   Answer Question