Responsys Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Responsys.

Interview

Disappointing. The recruiter called me to ask 2 questions. How well I know bullet point "X" on my resume and my salary expectations. Interview lasted about 15 minutes during which the recruiter told me that she had 2 candidates in the final stages but wanted to make sure they were "right". I am guessing salary wise, because the whole agenda of that call was to talk about salary. Once she figured out I could do point "X", she interrupted me, stopped the interview process and started talking compensation. She was a bit rude about it. When I told her my range she said I would be at the lower end of it because of how the equity is currently divided between the marketing group and they were having some issues (I didnt really get it, she was abrupt) For me that raised some questions about company culture. I am guessing they had 2 final candidates that were too expensive for them and were trying to see if they could get somebody cheaper quickly. (reading other Glassdoor reviews, this hypothesis is confirmed seems like this company tends to pay on the lower end) I didn't like being treated like that. Wouldn't work there even if I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• N/A All the recruiter wanted to know is salary expectations. Nothing else.   Answer Question