Ressources naturelles Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 28, 2017

2.7

Communications Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ressources naturelles Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

30 min, very casual, enjoyed it if you asked lots of questions about the job. Enjoyed hearing about my extra-curricular experience from University, and part time job gigs that I help during that time. Overall, they were very kind and were open to discussing new aspects of the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in social media?   1 Answer

Geophysicist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ressources naturelles Canada.

Interview

I applied online, submitted my application. In a few month time , received a phone call and being informed I was selected to the last round of six applicants ;} They informed me on my selection, and asked if I am interested to proceed to the next stage. After I said yes, they provided me with the details on the following process. A (technical) test was administered. Results were sent via email. I wasn't selected for that position. But received consequent cal for similar opportunity (FT casual), which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• They asked me: How many years of experience you have?   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Ressources naturelles Canada (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

One hour written test that I received months after applying that you absolutely need to spend days preparing for. It is emailed to you and involves some literature review and some difficult questions that require long answers. It ended up being >3 pages of writing... in an hour. If you pass that, several months later you will get an interview, which I did over Skype as I was on the other side of the country. A panel interview that lasted a little more than an hour and involved all scenario questions (remember your STAR!) and mostly centred around interpersonal and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to be innovative to solve a research question.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ressources naturelles Canada.

Interview

Phone interview through school. Talked to the lead engineer of the group. Talked about the job done in the group where I will be working and the salary. The interview went smoothly.

Co-Op Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ressources naturelles Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Depending on who's interviewing you, your interview experience will either be very formal and standard or very laid back. The interview was mainly about testing my competency level - got some behavioural questions about my work ethic, motivation, etc.

They pay all their co-op students according to the federal government wages.

Interview Questions

• We won't be constantly checking on you, can you work indepently? Are you self-motivated?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Very straightforward interview. Asked a few questions regarding previous work experience and relevant courses. Also was asked a few behavioural descriptive questions outlining previous leadership and analytical skills. Friendly interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you had to show your leadership skills?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ressources naturelles Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in November 2010.

Interview

- Extensive interview process; from applying and selection process

Interview Questions

• - Examples of how you dealt with a situation in the office by giving concrete examples and what was the results/outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good!