Resume Not Required Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Resume Not Required Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resume Not Required

Na Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Resume Not Required in September 2012.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me after submitting my information a week ago. The questions started with general questions of what I am doing professionally and continued on my prior experiences. The recruiter interrupted me when I tried to answer a few times. The questions were probing on what I would like to have in an ideal next job and company to work for. I quickly stopped the interview because he asked me how old I was. I was shocked that he would ask an illegal question of that nature.

Interview Questions

• Not a professional organization. The recruiter/contact person asked me how old I was. That question is illegal! My age has no bearing on my professional experience working at large national companies.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Resume Not Required in April 2011.

Interview

online exam was conducted, the short listed students were called firstly for group discussion then the students who cleared the round were called for PI.

Interview Questions