Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc Merchandiser Interview Questions

Interviews at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, given a window of opportunity to interview on a certain day with someone close by, and offered a job on the spot. The interview was a very informative session about the specifics of the job, pay, and schedule. It was to the point and I left with a job offer. I was not asked the usual mundane interview questions like most other places do. I enjoyed this experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Livermore, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I arrived on time and completed the interview in about 8 minutes. Essentially the interviewer wanted to make sure I had a pulse and my own transportation. I was hired and was promoted to Team Lead on my 2nd day after the former Lead quit.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?
      Have you done merchandising before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

Group interview at hotel conference room. I was hired on the spot. Everyone else who showed up was hired as well. Only asked a couple of questions, and the job tasks were explained to everyone.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Wasnt much of an interview. Met up at a Starbucks in a Safeway and he basically just described what I'd be doing. He asked if i had experience working in a store witch i did.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to read a schematic?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

Place application threw craiglist. Interviewed first over phone. Then in person at a job site for 10 minuets. Was hired instantly. Both people i spoke with where friendly. They did tell me that driving would be involved with the position.

Interview Questions

• If i can stand for 8 hours?   1 Answer
    • Can you travle out of state   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Allen, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Easy but I had to drive far distance. Interview was very simple. They ask you basic interview questions. If you have a referral, you're pretty much guaranteed to get hired.