Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc Retail Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc Retail Merchandiser Interview Questions

Interviews at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone because the supervisor was in Tampa. The supervisor was very positive during the phone interview with setting my expectation, the recruiter provide me with all the RMSI rules and policies.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Houston, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

I first received a call from HR to set the interview up. They told me the time and place and who I’d be interviewing with. When I arrived for the interview it was with one person. This person asked for a drivers license and insurance, as they explained this was a job you’d have to travel for. I submitted that, then they briefly told me about the job requirement and pay. I said I was still interested, then they hired me. They will hire anyone.

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Waldorf, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was mainly through the phone by a series of questions however on the first day of work i finally met my manager/boss who then asked me a few questions after dealing with the other employees. The interview is only about how to do your job and having the right documents for the job. Simple as that.