Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc

1.5

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Wilmington, DE) in February 2016.

Interview

Over the phone hired immediately, should've been a red flag. Screamed desperation. First I had a woman call and ask if I was interested and I told her yes but I couldn't work in large teams and I preferred to have a few home stores with a few employees under me, she said she would pass the information on and in about a week another supervisor called me and hired me right over the phone.
The money was good - 15 an hour, but it was all untrue. As a matter of fact, they actually put me on a large team, so I didn't stay long since they lied.

Interview Questions

• Any merchandising experience - How long? Any management or retail experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked for 14-16 an hour, she said $15 and it was locked in

Other Interview Reviews for Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaconda, MT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Anaconda, MT) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called and set up interview. Sloppy interview at a near by McDonald's. Very little communication between recruiter and interviewer. I felt more prepared than the person giving the interview.

Interview Questions