Retail Properties of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Retail Properties of America

Interviews for Top Jobs at Retail Properties of America

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Retail Properties of America (Oak Brook, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial interview was arranged through a recruiter. Spoke with two managers and took a test. The test was on excel but you could leave notes on the test paper (I did it on each question in case they would give partial credit) There would have been a second and final interview but I didn't get called back.

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate on accounting issues with non-accounting personnel.   Answer Question

Lease Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Retail Properties of America (Oak Brook, IL).

Interview

HR manager called me to set up a day and time. Met with the managers who were very professional, informative, and asked great questions to make sure i was a good for for the team. The interview didn't last long. I had to take an assessment test, drug test. I received a call about a week later telling me I had the job.

Interview Questions

• What skills do I have that will assist in my jib performance.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Retail Properties of America (Houston, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Brief phone screening first with an in person interview at the Houston TX office. None of my previous employers took their calls to confirm previous employment, given the litigious society we live in today it's not that unusual. They asked for last years W-2, so I redacted the financial portions and sent it over, in their eyes this did not confirm previous employment to their satisfaction, which raises the question of whether are the confirming employment or salary history. They seem to have issues bringing people on board as I was initially thanked for my interest only to later receive a call asking if I was still interested and it was shared with me that a mistake had been made on their part and the position was open again. The person I interviewed with was pleasant as were the others in the Houston office, I tend to think their issues come from the HR department but that could be due to more interaction with them than anyone else.