Retail Properties of America Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Retail Properties of America

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Retail Properties of America (Houston, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Brief phone screening first with an in person interview at the Houston TX office. None of my previous employers took their calls to confirm previous employment, given the litigious society we live in today it's not that unusual. They asked for last years W-2, so I redacted the financial portions and sent it over, in their eyes this did not confirm previous employment to their satisfaction, which raises the question of whether are the confirming employment or salary history. They seem to have issues bringing people on board as I was initially thanked for my interest only to later receive a call asking if I was still interested and it was shared with me that a mistake had been made on their part and the position was open again. The person I interviewed with was pleasant as were the others in the Houston office, I tend to think their issues come from the HR department but that could be due to more interaction with them than anyone else.

Interview Questions