RetailMeNot Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RetailMeNot Design Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RetailMeNot.

Interview

The interview process was not necessarily abnormal just slightly unprofessional. I had 2 phone interviews, one that the interviewer was 20 minutes late to. I was moved ahead to the next step, and less than 24 hours before the interview I was asked to create a presentation that I would present at the end of the interview. When I went in for the 3 hour interview, a couple people were very ill prepared and I felt a little confused as to why that particular person was interviewing me.

The worst part is I had the interview on a Monday and they said they would contact by the end of the week. I never heard back and gave it till Wednesday of the next week before I sent them a follow up email, and I still have never heard back from them. I ended up probably spending around 6 hours interviewing/creating the presentation and they never even told me that I didn't get the job? Very unprofessional.

They also spent about 15 minutes telling me about how their stock is falling rapidly but they're working to increase it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RetailMeNot

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RetailMeNot (Austin, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, in-person interview, etc.

Interview Questions