RetailMeNot Partner Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RetailMeNot (Austin, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

5 interviews with senior leadership as well as junior folks. everyone was really nice and asked great questions. big focus on personal fit which was great. the interviews were more conversations rather than formal interviews. overall a very positive experience and a joy to speak to the people at retail me not

Interview Questions

• how do you think retailmenot can improve on its product and services   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RetailMeNot

Partner Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RetailMeNot.

Interview

Process took several weeks. Phone interviews and on-site interview with Partner Management team from VP, Account Director, Partner Manager and Coordinator. You will have multiple individual interviews over several hours and then the team comes back together in a round table format to determine any next steps.

I'm not going to share any competitive detail about the company, team structure changes or salary except that if you want this job? ....Your resume is secondary. Lots of people can do the job, it's not hard. Don't spend all your time researching and educating yourself on the company, industry and role. Your passion for affiliate marketing is primary and you absolutely have to demonstrate that it excites you. ....and they have to like you and believe you!

Interview Questions

• There are absolutely no difficult questions.   1 Answer