RevLocal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RevLocal

2.4

Sort:

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Started the hiring process with an initial phone interview with the company recruiter. She explained in further detail about the position, the day-to-day tasks expected of their sales representatives and the pay & residual structure.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions regarding my professional background and sales experience.   Answer Question

Jul 23, 2018

We appreciate your feedback concerning your phone interview get-to-know. Our Digital Marketing Consultant interview process continues to grow and develop as our company grows and develops.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RevLocal.

Interview

Basic step one phone call figuring you out seeing if they want to go the next step. The recruiter was nice, professional we emailed multiple times trying to find a time that would work for both. About 30 minutes simple questions about your resume, you, etc.

Interview Questions

RevLocal Response

Mar 28, 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback. We take great pride in getting to know our potential employees beyond the surface. The opportunity that Local Digital Marketing and RevLocal provide has... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RevLocal (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2018.

Interview

Had two phone interviews and then met at Starbucks with a Sales Manager from Aurora. Norv told me the next steps were that I would get a call to shadow the next week. I did not. I followed up with him, he said that more people applied and that he’d follow up early this week. Instead I got a form email today. I don’t trust this company based on this guy and glad I got no offer. If he lies about shadowing , he may lie about other things

Interview Questions

• My experience, why I wanted to work that position   1 Answer

May 14, 2018

Anonymous in Colorado Springs,
    We extend our apologies that our interview process did not meet your expectations. We wish you the best as you pursue other opportunities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RevLocal (Deer Park, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Human resources was great with communication and answering questions. Field interview-short working interview is where it broke down. Took 2 weeks to coordinate. Loved the product, and had plenty of qualifications. Interview was left positive with follow up next week for questions on Monday. I sent a thank you letter with a couple of follow up questions the next day. Then received an email from HR saying they passed on qualifications. Unprofessional for the field interviewer to lead on a candidate when there was no intention of moving forward. I was even so excited about the product and position I had lined up a customer who was very interested after I told them about my experience. I'm a professional and appreciate being treated as one even if the position is not a good fit. I'm very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy relationship building?   1 Answer

Jan 23, 2018

We appreciate your evaluation of our interview process for the Digital Marketing Consultant position. Our Team Managers and Regional Sales Managers take the interview process very seriously. Often... More

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RevLocal (Granville, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by people that had no experience with seasoned professionals. Pretend you're Michael Scott from the Office and you're destined for great things at this place but you will always be a failure in life.

Interview Questions

• "Can you do websites?" "How many?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

talking to preschoolers.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RevLocal (Granville, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

I completed one face-to-face interview, as I lived out of state, and 2 over-the-phone interviews. I initially met with Lesley Laslo and spent time with strategist, Aubrey Keyse. After the strategist phone call I had a one-on-one meeting with Chuck Lewis and Melissa Palmer. I received an email after a verbal confirmation of receiving the internship.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking to get out of this internship?   1 Answer

Ima Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RevLocal.

Interview

The interview itself was quite lengthy and I spoke with part of the executive team, HR and a team manager. I was told that "moonlighting" was highly discouraged but other than that it was a pretty thorough interview and they were happy to answer my questions. I got to meet and sit with some current employees and I can say that the atmosphere is friendly and definitely "tech-ey". The location is a bit inconvenient but it's a manageable commute and nice building. People seemed to genuinely like each other and the atmosphere is fairly laid back.

Interview Questions

• If I was currently working with any digital marketing campaigns.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not too bad but then again I expect to negotiate. I do think they've gotten a bit stricter about that since the company has grown.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at RevLocal (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

2 calls with recruiter/HR department, followed by one interview with a Regional Sames Manager. They asked all the same questions that you would expect in a sales job. After these three interviews, I spent a day in the field with a team Leader, followed by an interview with the Director of Sales.

Interview Questions

• Same questions that you would expect at a job interview   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RevLocal (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Extensive one on one phone call with Regional Manager. They tell you about RevLocal. Then you talk about your resume and overall experience. It's a pretty standard interview process. Relatively general. They really just want to know if you are excited and ready to take on remote work. They want to feel confident that you are going to represent the RevLocal brand. They used to hire based on tenure. Then they started hiring younger, less experienced sales people and it worked out well. They focus on the hunger and enthusiasm over tenure.

Interview Questions

Interview

Easy, Spoke to RSM and TL, shadowed a day in the field, took and assessment prior to getting an offer to look for personality type. The process is easy, but they are making sure you are driven and entrepreneurial. Afterwards, I had to speak to the HR rep and she assessed my information and made sure I was qualified.

Interview Questions

• Can you take negativity from business owners on a daily basis?   1 Answer

Jul 30, 2018

Our Digital Marketing Consultants are successful at RevLocal when they are hardworking, disciplined and can cultivate relationships. Our team is very thorough in finding desired characteristics that... More